3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleStony Close, Stainforth, Doncaster
- **Guide Price £95,000 - £105,000**
- Semi Detached
- Three Bedroom
- Attached Garage
- Front & Rear Gardens
- Well Presented
**Guide Price £95,000 to £105,000** A well presented semi detached house. Offering externally attached garage, front and rear gardens. Internally the property offers porch, downstairs wc, lounge, kitchen and conservatory. To the first floor you have three bedrooms and a shower room.
We are pleased to offer for sale this well presented three bedroom semi detached house. Offering externally attached garage, front and rear gardens. Internally the property offers porch, downstairs wc, lounge, kitchen and conservatory. To the first floor you have three bedrooms and a shower room.
Front facing double glazed door, coving to the ceiling, stairs leading to the first floor and central heating radiator.
Wash hand basin, wc and central heating radiator.
Lounge 13' 7" Into Recess x 13' 5" Into Recess ( 4.14m Into Recess x 4.09m Into Recess )
A well decorated lounge with coving to the ceiling, rear facing double glazed window and rear facing double glazed doors to conservatory.
Kitchen 11' 9" x 6' 10" ( 3.58m x 2.08m )
This fitted kitchen has a range of wall and base units, one and half bowl stainless steel sink and drainer unit, tiled splash backs, wall mounted boiler and central heating radiator.
Has polycarbonate roof, rear facing double glazed door and storage heater.
Loft access and coving to ceiling.
Bedroom One 13' 8" Over Bulkhead x 9' ( 4.17m Over Bulkhead x 2.74m )
This double bedroom has two front facing windows and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 7' 3" x 6' 11" Max Measurements ( 2.21m x 2.11m Max Measurements )
This double bedroom has rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 10' 5" x 6' 4" ( 3.18m x 1.93m )
Rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Double shower cubicle, wash hand basin with mixer tap, wc, tiled splash backs, side facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Has up and over door.
An open plan front garden with lawned area and drive to garage.
An enclosed rear garden with gravelled borders and blocked paved area
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49793942.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference HTF102518. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Hatfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.