2 bedroom terraced house for saleAlexandra Road, Balby, Doncaster
- Two bedroom mid terrace home
- Close to transport links
- Lounge, Kitchen
- Rear garden
William H Brown are now in receipt of an offer for the sum of £49,000 for 81 Alexandra Road, DN4 0ND. Anyone wishing to place an offer on this property should contact William H Brown Doncaster before exchange of contracts.
A fantastic mid terrace two bedroom home, ideal for an investment buyer. The property is close to local transport links and amenities.
With a front facing sealed unit door leading directly into the lounge.
Lounge 8' 10" inc recess x 12' max ( 2.69m inc recess x 3.66m max )
With a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. There is lamiante flooring and a gas fireplace.
Dining Room 11' 10" x 12' 2" into recess ( 3.61m x 3.71m into recess )
With a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator. There is also laminate flooring and a storage cupboard.
Kitchen 7' 4" max x 9' 11" ( 2.24m max x 3.02m )
With two side facing double glazed windows and a central heating radiator. Fitted with a rnage of wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces, housig the stainless steel sink and drainer. There is plumbing for a washing machine and the kitchen is open plan to the utility room.
Utility Room 6' 11" max x 7' 5" ( 2.11m max x 2.26m )
With a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator. There is an area for a dryer and a side facing door that leads to the rear garden.
Bedroom One 11' 11" x 12' 2" into recess ( 3.63m x 3.71m into recess )
With a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. There is laminate flooring.
Bedroom Two 11' 11" x 12' 2" into recess ( 3.63m x 3.71m into recess )
With a rear facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator. There is a cast iron fireplace and access to the bathroom.
With a rear facing double glazed window and laminate flooring, Fitted with a wash hand basin, low level WC and a bath unit. There is a concealed boiler.
To the rear of the property is an enclosed courtyard.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49803198.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR111942. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.