3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleNew Road, Hillingdon, Middlesex, UB8
- Open plan reception and dining room
- Modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room
- Ground floor shower room and utility room
- Three first floor bedrooms
- Four piece bathroom suite
- Off street parking
- Private rear garden
- No onward chain
- EPC Rating C
- 945 Sq. Ft. (87.8 Sq. M)
This very well presented and substantial three bedroom semi detached house is offered for sale with the benefit of a ground floor extension to the rear and no upper chain. The property is located close to the Uxbridge Road and offers great living accommodation.
The ground floor accommodation comprises a shower room, utility room and a spacious open plan reception room and dining room which opens onto the modern fitted kitchen/breakfast room. The first floor benefits from having three bedrooms and a four piece bathroom suite. Bedrooms one and two have built in wardrobes. Outside, there is a driveway to the front of the property providing off road parking and to the rear there is a private garden with a lawn and patio area.
New Road is situated off the Uxbridge Road, with easy access to local shops, schools and bus links into Uxbridge Town Centre.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49803480.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference NOR170494. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Uxbridge Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.