2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow for saleMary Rose Avenue, Wootton Bridge, Ryde, Isle of Wight
- 2 bedroom semi-detached bungalow
- Allocated parking to the rear
- Completely modernised throughout
- Close to the local shops
- Ideal for those downsizing
- EPC energy rating D (67)
SSShhhhhh If you are quiet no-one will even know that you are here, this two bedroom semi-detached bungalow is simply beautiful. Tucked away at the end of a cul-de-sac and completely refurbished in the last year by our current owners, you will not have to lift a finger when you move in. From the minute that you step through the front door you will see that the our current owners have modernised this to a very high standard throughout and have given a lot of attention to detail.Situated in the heart of Wootton this property really does tick all of the boxes, from your front door you are able to access all of the local shops in the village within a couple of minutes. You have the local Tesco Express for all of your daily needs, a fantastic fish & chip shop for those evenings that you can’t be bothered to cook after a long day at the office. You also have a very nice traditional pub within walking distance for a nice cold glass of wine on a late Friday afternoon.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 14'11 x 11'2 (4.55m x 3.41m)
- Kitchen: 8'11 x 8'11 (2.72m x 2.72m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'3 x 9'3 (4.04m x 2.82m)
- Bedroom 2: 10'11 x 8'1 (3.33m x 2.47m)
- Front Garden
- Rear Garden
- Allocated Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49803504.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60423904. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Ryde. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.