3 bedroom terraced house for saleRavenhill Road, Bristol
- THREE-BED FAMILY HOME WITH TWO RECEPTION ROOMS
- DINING ROOM CONVENIENTLY OPEN TO KITCHEN
- GARAGE WITH LIGHT AND POWER!
- VIEWS OVERLOOKING VICTORIA PARK AND THE CLIFTON SUSPENSION BRIDGE
- IN GREAT DECORATIVE ORDER
- BOTH FRONT AND REAR GARDEN LAID TO LAWN
- EARLY VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
- CALL THE SOUTHVILLE TEAM ON 0117 9664278
EXCEPTIONAL VIEWS OF VICTORIA PARK & CLIFTON SUSPENSION BRIDGE! An amazing opportunity to own a mid-terraced home in one of the most popular areas of Bristol. This spacious family home is located close to many amenities and briefly comprises two reception rooms and three sizable bedrooms.
EXCEPTIONAL VIEWS OF VICTORIA PARK & CLIFTON SUSPENSION BRIDGE! An amazing opportunity to own a mid-terraced home in one of the most popular areas of Bristol. Briefly comprising; entrance porchway, entrance hallway, lounge, dining room, kitchen, three sizable bedrooms and family bathroom, low maintenance front garden, lawned rear garden with a patio area and access to the property's garage located to the rear of the property.
This spacious family home is located close to many amenities, including some fantastic schools, Victoria Park and provides easy access to Bristol City Centre and Bristol Temple Meads which are within close proximity.
Featuring original crushed concrete floors.
Comprising the original 1930's front door, a window to the front of the property, engineered oak flooring, an understairs cupboard, a telephone point, a wall-mounted radiator and house alarm.
Lounge 12' 5" x 15' ( 3.78m x 4.57m )
Benefiting from a bay window to the front of the property, an open fireplace in addition to a wall-mounted radiator, a TV point and coving.
Dining Room 12' x 13' 3" ( 3.66m x 4.04m )
Comprising double-glazed patio doors to the rear of the property, an additional door leading to the hallway and also benefits from a wall-mounted radiator. The dining area is conveniently open with the kitchen.
Kitchen 7' 1" x 14' 6" ( 2.16m x 4.42m )
A partly-tiled fitted kitchen with wall/baser units and work surfaces with a stainless steel sink/drainer. Also includes an oven with electric hobs and a cooker-hood, plumbing for a washing-machine, space for a fridge/freezer, a wall-mounted radiator and a door leading out into the rear garden.
The staircase leads up from the hallway. The loft is accessible from the landing and there is also a smoke alarm.
Bedroom One 11' 9" x 15' 3" ( 3.58m x 4.65m )
Comprises a double-glazed bay window to the front of the property, two built-in wardrobes and a wall-mounted radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' x 11' 8" ( 3.96m x 3.56m )
Truly amazing views from a double-glazed window situated at the rear of the property. Additional benefits include two built-in wardrobes, one of which houses the boiler, and a wall-mounted radiator.
Bedroom Three 8' 7" x 7' ( 2.62m x 2.13m )
Comprising a double-glazed window to the front of the property and a wall-mounted radiator.
Partly-tiled comprising a frosted double-glazed window to the rear of the property. Includes a low-level WC, a wash hand basin and vanity cupboard, a bath with an overhead shower, an extractor fan, a wall-mounted radiator and spot lighting.
Gated access leading to the front door. Laid with lawn and benefits from brick surrounds.
Comprises beautiful views over Victoria Park and the Clifton Suspension Bridge. This lovely outside space benefits from both patio and lawn areas and rear access which leads out to the garage.
Garage 19' 3" x 11' 2" ( 5.87m x 3.40m )
It has a remote controlled electric garage door and includes power and lighting.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49806387.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BMR304783. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Southville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.