3 bedroom bungalow for saleManet Square, North Bersted, Bognor Regis, West Sussex, PO22 9BL
- Semi-Detached Bungalow
- Entrance Porch, Sitting Room
- Modern Style Kitchen, Three Bedrooms
- Separate w.c., Shower Room
- Gas Heating, Double Glazing
- Integral Garage or Workshop, Parking
- Chain Free, Well Presented
- Viewing Advised, Near Local Amenities
THIS WELL PRESENTED AND SUPRISINGLY SPACIOUS SEMI-DETACHED BUNGALOW is located on the northern outskirts of Bognor Regis in a residential area amongst properties of similar appearance. The property has gas heating by radiators, double glazing, off road parking and the advantage of NO FORWARD CHAIN. VIEWING IS RECOMMENDED TO APPRECIATE THE SIZE OF THE ACCOMMODATION ON OFFER and the property will be suitable for either retirement or family home.
The bungalow is conveniently situated for local shops at either Royal Parade or Durlston Drive with Health Centre whilst there is a bus service along the Chichester Road providing access to Bognor Regis and neighbouring areas. Bognor Regis town centre offers further shopping facilities, railway station and sea front with promenade. There are also the out of town superstores conveniently available along Shripney Road.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 406247. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Joe Graham Property Sales, Bognor Regis. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.