2 bedroom apartment for saleBedford Drive, Fareham, Hampshire
- 2 bedroom purpose built apartment
- Allocated parking
- Secure private entrance
- En-suite to master
- Ideal first time home
- EPC energy rating B (81)
A fantastic apartment!This beautifully maintained two bedroom apartment combines both style and function, creating the perfect property to call home. Located in a highly sought after development, Bedford Drive will suit a wide spectrum of buyers. The property benefits from allocated parking. Always important amongst professionals who don’t want to worry about finding a suitable place to leave the car after a long day at work. Having your very own entrance adds an additional layer of safety when comparing to most apartments that have a communal lobby. You can feel assured in your home!The apartment itself is both bright and very airy. The whole of the property has been decorated with a minimalistic theme, allowing a lucky new owner to move straight into it without having to worry about re-decorating, all the while leaving the option open to add their own stamp on their new home.The location is ideal for those that need convenience. Access to the motorway is a breeze, as well as all other travel links. Local amenities such as shops and supermarkets are all easily reached too. Perfect for a busy working professional couple. To conclude this is a stunning home, that needs to be viewed to be appreciated.
What the Owner says:
We have loved living in this property.The location is both quiet and convenient all at the same time. The condition of the apartment meant that we were able to move straight in, and we have tried to keep it feeling minimalistic.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge Area: 15'0 x 11'10 (4.58m x 3.61m)
- Kitchen Area: 8'3 x 6'7 (2.52m x 2.01m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'2 x 9'4 (3.41m x 2.85m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 10'5 x 9'10 (3.18m x 3.00m)
- Allocated Parking
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49808961.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 40725094. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Cubitt & West, Fareham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.