2 bedroom terraced house for saleStocks Road, Ashton-on-Ribble, Preston, Lancashire, PR2
- Immaculate two bedroom modern mews
- Within a quiet cul-de-sac location in Ashton
- Hall, lounge, modern dining kitchen
- Two double bedrooms and luxury bathroom
- Driveway, mature gardens with patio overlooking the canal
- Viewing is highly recommended
Immaculate two double bedroom modern mews boasting modern dining kitchen and decked rear patio and gardens overlooking the Canal. Situated within this sought after cul-de-sac location in Ashton offering excellent access to local amenities and transport links. The accommodation briefly comprises; hallway, lounge with patio doors onto the rear gardens, modern dining kitchen, to the first floor, two double bedrooms and luxury bathroom. Double glazing and gas central heating system, driveway to the front and decked rear patio to the rear with mature gardens overlooking the canal. An early viewing is essential.
0m x 0m
UPVC door to the front.
0m x 0m
Staircase leads from the hallway to the first floor landing, radiator, laminate flooring and under stairs storage.
4.22m x 3.43m
Double glazed patio doors leading onto the rear decked patio, wood mantle with marble hearth and back, living flame gas fire, radiator and laminate flooring.
2.16m x 4.85m
Modern dining kitchen comprising of a range of high gloss wall and base units with complementary work surfaces, stainless steel sink and drainer, gas hob and oven with extractor, space for washer and part tiled walls.
0m x 0m
Staircase leads from the hallway to the first floor landing, loft access which is boarded with ladder and power and light.
4.22m x 3.43m
Double glazed window to the rear, fitted wardrobes with feature lighting and radiator.
4.22m x 2.67m
Double glazed window to the front, fitted wardrobes, radiator and boiler.
2.06m x 2.08m
Luxury three piece bathroom comprising of corner bath with shower over, wash basin, low flush wc, tiled walls and flooring, heated towel rail.
Gardens and Driveway
0m x 0m
Driveway to the front providing off street parking. To the rear is a private garden with decked patio overlooking the canal with shrub borders, outside power point and shed.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49811592.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PNR170337. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Entwistle Green, Preston. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.