3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleSwan Court, Askern, Doncaster
- £1000 BUYER'S INCENTIVE AVAILABLE ON THIS PROPERTY (subject to terms and conditions)
- Guide price £90,000-£110,000
- Modern three storey town house
- Good sized lounge, Modern kitchen
- Master bedroom
- Enclosed gardens to rear, Off road parking
Guide price £90,000-£110,000 This spacious modern three storey town house is situated in the heart of the village of Askern. The property is close to local amenities and transport links.
With a front facing sealed unit door and central heating radiator.
Fitted with a pedestal wash hand basin with splashback tiling and a low level wc. There is an extractor fan and central heating radiator.
Kitchen 10' 2" x 6' 6" ( 3.10m x 1.98m )
With a front facing double glazed window. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces, housing the stainless steel sink and drainer with mixer taps. There is a four ring gas hob with extractor above, electric oven and grill, integrated fridge, plumbing for a washing machine and an enclosed gas central heating boiler. There is partial tiling to the walls and a central heating radiator.
Lounge 13' 7" max x 15' 7" ( 4.14m max x 4.75m )
A well presented lounge with a rear facing double glazed bay window with french doors, leading to the garden. The focal point of the room is the feature modern fire surround, housing the gas living flame fire. There is coving to the ceiling,two central heating radiators and a telephone point.
From the entrance hall, stairs rise to the first floor landing.
First Floor Landing
Has a stairs rising to the second floor and a central heating radiator.
Bedroom Two 13' 7" x 9' 9" ( 4.14m x 2.97m )
With a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
Bedroom Three 13' 7" x 9' 2" ( 4.14m x 2.79m )
With two front facing double glazed windows and central heating radiator.
With a side facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a low level wc, panelled bath with shower above and pedestal wash hand basin. There is partial tiling to the walls and an extractor fan.
From the first floor landing, stairs rise to the second floor landing.
Second Floor Landing
With a useful built in storage cupboard.
Bedroom One 23' 11" max x 10' plus recess ( 7.29m max x 3.05m plus recess )
A fabulous master bedroom with a front facing double glazed window and sky light windows. There are two central heating radiators and TV and has telephone points.
To the front of the property is an open plan lawned garden with attached store and a driveway. To the rear of the property is an enclosed garden with low maintenance gravel garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49811757.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR111925. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.