4 bedroom detached villa for sale20 Barntongate Terrace, Barnton, Edinburgh EH4 8BA
- Extended 1950's detached bungalow
- Sitting room, dining room and conservatory
- Fitted kitchen and downstairs shower room
- 4 double bedrooms and upstairs shower room
- Gas central heating and double glazed windows
- Level garden with garage and driveway
- Minutes away from excellent schools/amenities
- EPC D
Tel Agent 0131 229 3399/07595820611
Now reduced in price, this deceptively spacious detached bungalow must be viewed. It has been extended and now provides a most flexible layout (133 sqm) able to meet the changing needs of modern family life. The sitting room, dining room and a large double bedroom on the ground floor are all interchangeable. Off the fitted kitchen, an attractively designed conservatory gives direct access to the child-safe rear garden. There is also a versatile fourth bedroom and modern shower room (formerly the bathroom) downstairs whilst an attic conversion created two further double bedrooms plus a 2nd stylish shower room. The property benefits from generous in-built storage space throughout, gas central heating, double glazing and an alarm system. There is great potential for further improvements and/or extension. The walled front garden incorporates a gated driveway leading to the brick built garage. Its large level rear garden enjoys above average privacy. The property lies in Council Tax Band F.
The sale price includes carpets, built-in oven, gas hob and hood plus dishwasher. Telephone Agent to view 0131 229 3399 (07595820611 out with office hours) email@example.com
Near the foot of Drum Brae and Queensferry Road (A8), this quiet residential estate is extremely popular with purchasers of all age groups. The well reputed Clermiston Primary School and Royal High School are only a few minutes’ walk away as is a parade of shops and modern fitness/sports centre. Blackhall’s many attractions (2 miles), numerous recreational pursuits, the River Almond and the coast are just a short drive/walk away. Excellent bus services operate to the City Centre (4 miles) whilst the adjacent Barnton Roundabout and other fast main roads offer easy access to the ForthRoadBridge, motorway networks and the City By-pass.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49812714.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 86335. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Drummond Miller, Edinburgh. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.