4 bedroom detached house for saleHillcrest Drive, Branton, Doncaster
- NOW £270,000 / 280,000
- Beautiful four bedroom detached family home
- Attractive lounge, Modern dining kitchen
- Utility room, Master bedroom with en suite
- Family bathroom
- Front and rear gardens, Off road parking
WAS £280,000 - £300,000 NOW £270,000 - 280,000 The opportunity has risen to purchase this immaculately presented family home which is appointed to show home standard with an array of upgrades.
With a front facing sealed unit door giving access to the entrance hall. The hall has a central heating radiator and laminate flooring.
Fitted with a low level wc and a wash hand basin. There is splashback tiling, extractor fan and storage cupboard.
Lounge 15' 3" x 12' 7" ( 4.65m x 3.84m )
A beautiful presented room with front and side facing double glazed windows, offering lots of natural light.
Living Dining Kitchen
A modern and stylish family kitchen fitted with a range of high gloss wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces, housing the ceramic sink and drainer with mixer tap. There is a five ring gas hob with extractor hood above, double oven and grill, integrated fridge freezer, wine cooler and dishwasher. There is under unit and kickboard lighting and a centre island providing additional storage and surfaces.
Utility Room 9' 2" x 5' 8" ( 2.79m x 1.73m )
With a rear facing partially glazed sealed unit door. Fitted with wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces. There is space for a tumble dryer, plumbing for a washing machine and a wall mounted gas central heating boiler and radiator. A rear facing sealed unit door gives access to the rear garden.
From the entrance hall, stairs rise to the first floor landing.
Bedroom One 12' 3" inc wardrobes x 12' 7" ( 3.73m inc wardrobes x 3.84m )
A double room with front and side facing double glazed windows, providing an abundance of natural light. There is a central heating radiator and fitted wardrobes providing hanging and storage space. Access to the en suite shower room.
En Suite Shower Room
Fitted with a wash hand basin, low level wc and a shower cubicle with shower. There is partial tiling to the walls, extractor fan and a heated towel rail.
Bedroom Two 12' 8" to the recess x 11' 6" to the walls ( 3.86m to the recess x 3.51m to the walls )
A front facing bedroom with a double glazed window and a central heating radiator. There are also fitted wardrobes providing hanging and storage space.
Bedroom Three 12' 8" x 9' 8" ( 3.86m x 2.95m )
With a rear facing double glazed window over looking the garden. A double room with a central heating radiator and fitted wardrobes.
Bedroom Four 11' 10" x 9' 7" ( 3.61m x 2.92m )
With a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
With a double glazed window. Fitted with a white wash hand basin with a vanity unit, low level wc, a panelled bath with mixer taps and a shower cubicle. There is partial tiling to the walls, extractor fan and heated towel rail.
To the front of the property is a lawned garden with plants to the boarders. A driveway provides off road parking for two vehicles and leads to the garage. To the rear of the property is a beautiful landscaped garden which has been tiered, with various seating and patio areas. There is an outside tap and automatic night lighting.
With light and power.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49813065.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR111895. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.