4 bedroom detached house for saleSpringfields, Broxbourne
- Character Detached Family Home
- Sought After Location
- Walking Distance To Shops and Broxbourne Railway Station
- Good Sized South Facing Rear Garden
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Garage and Driveway
- Chain Free
William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this wonderful four bedroom detached character family home situated in one of Broxbournes most prized roads. This lovely home is presented in excellent general condition however some modernisation is required.
Open House SATURDAY 19TH AUGUST 9.30-11AM . VIEWING'S STRICTLY BY APPOINTMENT ONLY. William H Brown are delighted to offer for sale this wonderful four bedroom detached character family home situated in one of Broxbournes most prized roads. This lovely home is presented in excellent general condition however some modernisation is required. The property does however offer tremendous scope to extend and improve to individual needs. On the ground floor the property boasts a spacious hallway, two reception rooms, kitchen, conservatory, cloakroom. On the first floor four bedrooms and family bathroom, the property sits on a good sized plot, garden to front including a driveway, single garage and a south facing garden to the rear.
The Accommodation Comprises
Window to front aspect, original timber front door to:
Entrance Hall 17' 9" x 7' 9" ( 5.41m x 2.36m )
Stairs to first floor with built under cupboard, radiator and picture rail.
Ground Floor Cloakroom
Window to side aspect, fitted with a white suite comprising low level flush w.c, wall mounted wash hand basin, wood effect vinyl flooring and radiator.
Living Room 16' 9" max x 14' 5" max into bay narrowing to 11' 9" ( 5.11m max x 4.39m max into bay narrowing to 3.58m )
Two windows to side aspect, boxed bay window to rear aspect, radiator, feature brick fireplace, French doors to conservatory and TV point.
Dining Room 18' 4" into bay x 13' 4" max narrowing to 15' 2" ( 5.59m into bay x 4.06m max narrowing to 4.62m )
Two windows to side aspect, boxed bay window to front, feature tiled fireplace, radiator and TV point.
Conservatory 10' 2" x 6' 5" ( 3.10m x 1.96m )
Door to garden and tiled floor.
Kitchen 13' 3" x 10' 2" ( 4.04m x 3.10m )
Two windows to rear aspect, further window to side aspect, door to side. fitted with a range of matching wall and base units, ample preparation surfaces incorporating double stainless steel sink unit. Cupboard housing boiler, free standing range style cooker to remain, fridge freezer to remain and built in larder cupboard.
First Floor Landing 8' 9" x 6' 6" ( 2.67m x 1.98m )
Access to loft with pull down ladder.
Bedroom One 18' 4" to bay narrowing to 15' 2" x 11' 4" to front of wardrobes ( 5.59m to bay narrowing to 4.62m x 3.45m to front of wardrobes )
Wall to wall range of fitted wardrobes, further built in wardrobe and radiator.
Bedroom Two 15' 6" narrowing to 13' 6" x 11' 6" to front wardrobes ( 4.72m narrowing to 4.11m x 3.51m to front wardrobes )
Boxed bay window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes and radiator.
Bedroom Three L -Shaped 11' 6" x 11' 2" narrowing to 7' 9" ( 3.51m x 3.40m narrowing to 2.36m )
Windows to front and side aspects, radiator, built in eves storage cupboard, vanity unit with sink and built in wardrobe.
Bedroom Four 9' 4" x 8' 4" ( 2.84m x 2.54m )
Window to rear aspect built in wardrobe and radiator.
Bathroom 12' 6" x 7' 3" narrowing to 5' 6" ( 3.81m x 2.21m narrowing to 1.68m )
Windows to side and rear aspects, fitted with a white suite comprising panel enclosed bath, wash hand basin, centre vanity unit with cupboard below, separate shower cubicle, tiled walls, wood fitted vinyl flooring and built in airing cupboard housing water cylinder.
Window to side aspect, fitted with a low level flush w.c.
To the front of the property the garden measures 38 ft by 35 ft and comprises of a driveway leading to single GARAGE with electric door and inspection point, with the remainder mostly laid to lawn with mature flower boarders. To the rear, the garden extends to 80 ft in length comprising of a patio area and the remainder mostly laid to lawn with mature flower and shrub boarders, two ornamental ponds and fresh water stream to the rear boundary and a timber shed to remain.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49814052.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRX104124. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Broxbourne. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.