3 bedroom end of terrace house for saleKinross Crescent, Portsmouth
- Springfield and Court Lane school catchments.
- Large Garden
- No Forward Chain
- Side and rear access
- Gas Central Heating
- Must Be Seen!
Fox and sons are delighted to bring to the market this 3 bedroom family home in Drayton. Available with no forward chain, a wonderful sized rear garden and positioned in both Court Lane and Springfield school catchments viewing is a must! In addition the property has a garage.
Fox and Sons are delighted to bring to the market this 3 bedroom property located in a popular part of Drayton. The area has great links for bus, rail and motorways. The property is also in the catchment area for both Court Lane and Springfield Schools.
Downstairs the property consist of an entrance hall with stairs leading to the first floor. There is a large understairs cupbooard which houses gas and electric meters and fuse box. Leading off from the hall is the Lounge /dining room and kitchen, with both rooms providing access to the conservatory and downstairs WC.
The lounge has a bay window to the front aspect and sliding doors going onto the conservatory. The conservatory is at the back of the property and offers views out onto the large rear garden.
Upstairs the property consists of 3 bedrooms consisting of two double rooms and one single bedroom as well as an upstairs family bathroom.
Outside the property benefits from being end of terrace situated on a generous plot with large rear garden and side and rear access. The property also benefits from having a garage.
We highly recommend an internal inspection of this property, Please call the Fox and Sons Portsmouth Team on 02392 671110
Double glazed front door radiator, under stairs cupboard housing meters and fuse box. carpet flooring. Space for cloaks.
Lounge/diner 27' 3" (Max) x 11' 11" (Max) narrowing to 10' 4" (Min) ( 8.31m (Max) x 3.63m (Max) narrowing to 3.15m (Min) )
Double glazed bay window to the front of the property, to the rear aspect there are sliding doors leading onto the conservatory. two radiators, gas fire place, carpeted flooring.
Kitchen 9' 4" x 7' 3" ( 2.84m x 2.21m )
Fitted kitchen units with work surfaces and built in sink and drainer. Larder and gas cooker. Tiled to principal areas, door leading to conservatory
Conservatory 5' 11" x 15' 3" ( 1.80m x 4.65m )
Double Glazed windows to rear and side aspect with door leading to the WC and a door providing access to the rear garden.
Toilet, double glazed window to rear elevation.
Stairs from ground floor, doors to:
Bedroom 1 12' 8" x 10' 11" (Max) ( 3.86m x 3.33m (Max) )
Double glazed window at the front of the property, fitted wardrobes, radiator.
Bedroom 2 12' 4" x 10' 4" (Max) ( 3.76m x 3.15m (Max) )
Double glazed window to rear aspect, fitted wardrobes, radiator. Storage cupboard housing combination boiler.
Bedroom 3 7' 7" x 6' 10" ( 2.31m x 2.08m )
Double glazed window to the front of the property, radiator.
Double glazed window at the rear of the property, Fitted bath with shower attachment over. Storage cupboard and access to the loft.
Rear Garden. 75' (Approx) x 32' (Approx) ( 22.86m (Approx) x 9.75m (Approx) )
Large rear garden with side and rear access. Laid to paving, a range of mature shrubs and bushes. The garage is located at the rear of the garden.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49814055.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference POR106044. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Fox & Sons, Portsmouth. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.