2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleButtercup Lane, Blandford Forum, Dorset, DT11
- Detached 2 bedroom bungalow
- Double aspect sitting room
- Fully fitted kitchen
- Master bedroom with ensuite shower room
- Second bedroom
- Gas central heating to radiators
- Double glazed windows
- Driveway for 2 vehicles
Steps and ramp leading to the panel glazed front door.
Matwell, access to loft, airing cupboard, smoke detector, coved cornice.
Double aspect. Fireplace with gas fire, double doors leading to the rear garden, TV and BT points, coved cornice.
Fully fitted with a range of wall and floor units, worktops with tiled splashbacks, 1.5 inset sink with mixer tap, built-in oven, hob and hood, integrated dishwasher, washing machine and fridge/freezer, wall mounted Ariston gas boiler for hot water and central heating to radiators (not tested), tiled floor, inset ceiling lights, coved cornice.
Bedroom 1 plus door recess
TV and BT points, coved cornice, door to the
Ensuite Shower Room
Fully tiled shower cubicle, WC and wash hand basin. Half tiled walls, tiled floor, towel radiator, light/shaver point, inset ceiling lights, window, extractor fan.
TV point, coved cornice.
White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap/shower attachment, WC and wash hand basin. Half tiled walls, tiled floor, towel radiator, shaver point, inset ceiling lights, window, extractor fan, coved cornice.
Outside: The property is approached over a brick pavoir driveway - tandem parking for 2 cars. Side access to the enclosed Rear Garden being laid to lawn with patio area.
Services Mains water (m), electricity, drainage and gas connected. Telephone subject to BT transfer regulations.
Council Tax Band C
All services and fittings mentioned in these particulars have not been tested, and hence we cannot confirm they are in working order.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49823538.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference B2763. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Chaffers , Blandford Forum. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.