2 bedroom flat for saleVillage Road, Alverstoke
- SOLD BY DIMON ESTATE AGENTS
- Two Bedroom First Floor Apartment
- Popular Village Location
- Gas Central Heating
- Separate Kitchen / Breakfast Room
- Additional Off Road Parking
- Original Features and Character
- Excellent Proximity to Schools and Stokes Bay
SOLD BY DIMON ESTATE AGENTS 2 Bed first floor apartment with original features and character, garage and parking, close proximity of Alverstoke Village, schools and Stokes Bay.
With stairs to first floor.
Wooden front door and window, radiator, 2 storage cupboards, telephone point, access to loft space, set ceiling with spotlights.
Lounge - 16'6" (5.03m) Into Bay x 11'10" (3.61m)
Bay window, open fire with surround and tiled hearth, radiator, 2 storage cupboards.
Kitchen / Breakfast Room - 12'8" (3.86m) x 11'0" (3.35m)
Wall and base units with worksurface over, 1 1/2 bowl ceramic sink unit, space for large cooker with gas point, plumbing for washing machine and dishwasher, 2 storage cupboards, radiator, cupboard housing gas combination boiler, wood effect laminate flooring, spotlights, wooden door and window to rear fire escape.
Bedroom 1 - 13'8" (4.17m) x 11'8" (3.56m)
2 sash windows, picture rail, radiator, set and coved ceiling.
Bedroom 2 - 12'10" (3.91m) x 7'9" (2.36m)
Sash window, radiator, built-in storage cupboard, picture rail.
Modern suite comprising double shower unit with rain effect shower, hand basin with cupboard under, window, radiator, part tiled walls, spotlights, vinyl flooring.
Single garage in block nearby with parking space in front.
Leasehold. Details available upon request.
The owners have advised us that this property is within a conservation area.
From our office proceed out of Gosport along Stoke Road and into the one-way system. Take the 3rd exit into Anglesey Road and having passed Alverstoke Church turn right at the crossroads into Village Road where the property will be found almost immediately on the right hand side.
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49823955.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 5463. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Dimon Estate Agents, Gosport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.