3 bedroom terraced house for saleStar Road, Hillingdon, Middlesex
- Large Extended Family Home
- No Onward Chain
- Impressive Kitchen/Breakfast Room
- Two Further Reception Rooms
- Guest Cloakroom
- Utility Room
- Detached Garage
- Large Rear Garden
- Off Street Parking
- Popular Residential Location
Deceptively spacious and extremely well presented three bedroom family home which has been extended at the rear to make an impressive kitchen/breakfast room situated in a popular residential location close to local shops, schools and transport networks and is also being sold with the added benefit of no onward chain.
The accommodation has been subject to many improvements by the current owners and briefly comprises entrance hallway, separate lounge, guest cloakroom, dining room, utility room, large open-plan kitchen/breakfast room, three good sized bedrooms and modern family bathroom suite. Features include gas central heating, double glazing throughout, a large rear garden, private detached garage with power, lighting and electric door and off street parking for two vehicles. Viewing recommended.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UXB170098. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Romans, Uxbridge. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.