2 bedroom semi-detached house for saleOak Court, Sprotbrough, Doncaster
- GUIDE PRICE £140,000 - £150,000
- Ideal for a first time buyer
- Well presented lounge, Kitchen
- Bathroom with three piece suite
- Front and rear gardens
GUIDE PRICE £140,000 - £150,000. This fantastic two bedroom semi detached home is ideal for a first time buyer. The property is situated in a cul-de-sac location and offers ideal living space and lawned gardens to the front and rear.
With a front facing sealed unit door with paneled glass to the sides, providing an abundance of natural light. There is a porchway with a central heating radiator, laminate flooring and staircase rising to the first floor landing. Access to the lounge.
Lounge 10' 5" into chimney breast x 13' 7" ( 3.18m into chimney breast x 4.14m )
A good sized room with a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. The focal point of the room is the feature fireplace with gas fire and surround. There is laminate flooring, coving to the ceiling and access to the kitchen.
Kitchen Diner 6' 10" x 13' 6" ( 2.08m x 4.11m )
With a rear facing double glazed patio door and window, over looking the rear garden. Fitted with a contemporary range of wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces, housing the stainless steel sink and drainer. There is a wall mounted boiler, four ring gas hob, electric oven and grill, extractor fan, plumbing for a washing machine, wine rack, integrated fridge freezer and a dishwasher. There is also laminate flooring.
This spacious landing has a side facing double glazed window, providing lots of natural light. There is a loft hatch and access to the bedrooms and bathroom.
Bedroom One 10' 5" max x 10' 6" ( 3.18m max x 3.20m )
A double room with a front facing double glazed window, central heating radiator and a walk in wardrobe. There is a storage cupboard housing the hot water tank and coving to the ceiling.
Bedroom Two 7' 1" x 10' ( 2.16m x 3.05m )
With a rear facing double glazed window and central heating radiator.
A modern bathroom fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a wash hand basin, low level WC and a bath unit with shower over. There is a glass divide, modern tiling to the walls and floors and a shaver point.
To the front of the property is a lawned area with flowers and shrubs. There is a driveway providing off road parking. To the rear of the property is an enclosed lawned garden with fence surround and a patio area, ideal for entertaining.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49828335.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR111431. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.