3 bedroom detached bungalow for saleLane End Road, Middleton-On-Sea
- No Forward Chain
- Totally Refurbished Throughout
- Characterful Detached Bungalow
- Three Bedrooms
- Newly Fitted Kitchen with Integral Appliances
- Newly Fitted Bath / Shower Room
- UPVC Double Glazing and Gas Fired Central Heating Throughout
- South / Easterly Aspect Low Maintenance Garden
- Garage and Driveway
- Walking Distance to Amenities and the Seafront
* No Forward Chain * This Characterful Detached Bungalow has been completely refurbished throughout and is located in a highly sought after position being within walking distance to a variety of amenities as well as the Seafront including the beach at Elmer Sands. The property comprises of three Bedrooms, a spacious Lounge / Dining Room, a newly fitted Kitchen with integral appliances and a newly fitted Bathroom with a seperate shower cubicle. Further benefits include UPVC double glazing, gas fired central heating throughout with a new 'Worcester' combi boiler and newly fitted doors. The original wood block flooring has also been beautifully restored. Outside to the Rear is a low maintenance, landscaped Garden which is south / easterly facing and mainly laid patio with raised boarders housing a variety of colourful plants and rose bush's. To the Front is an easy to maintain garden which is enclosed by dwarf brick walling and mature, well maintained hedging to provide maximum privacy. Furthermore to the left of the property the new Driveway extends beyond the gates and provides secure, off road parking for several vehicles leading to the Garage, also with access to the Rear Garden. Viewing highly recommended.
Entrance - UPVC double glazed door to the entrance hall. Covered canopy. Security light.
Entrance Hall - Side aspect UPVC double glazed window. Spacious entrance hall with new doors to all the rooms. Radiator. Access to the loft space. Original, beautifully restored wood block flooring. Recess ceiling lights. Door to a deep storage cupboard with hanging, shelving space and housing the gas meter, electric mater and modern consumer unit.
Lounge / Dining Room - 5.23m x 3.99m (17'2 x 13'1) - Dual aspect UPVC double glazed windows with lovely views over the front and side garden. Focal point of the room is provided by a feature electric fireplace. Radiator. Original, beautifully restored wood block flooring. Radiator. Television point and telephone point.
New Kitchen - 3.58m x 3.10m (11'9 x 10'2) - Dual aspect UPVC double glazed windows and side aspect UPVC double glazed door providing lovely views and access to the rear garden. Brand new kitchen with one bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps over and drainer to the side. Range of soft close wall and base units with roll top work surfaces and tiled splash back. Integrated double wall mounted oven and four ring electric halogen hob with extractor fan over. Integrated and concealed dishwasher, washing machine and fridge freezer. Recess ceiling lights. Tiled flooring with underfloor heating and feature led mood lighting.
Bedroom One - 4.60m x 3.10m (15'1 x 10'2) - Front aspect UPVC double glazed bay window. Radiator. Original, beautifully restored wood block flooring.
Bedroom Two - 3.76m x 3.71m (12'4 x 12'2) - Dual aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Radiator. Original, beautifully restored wood block flooring.
Bedroom Three - 3.05m x 1.78m (10' x 5'10) - Side UPVC double glazed windows. Door to a deep storage cupboard with hanging and shelving space. Radiator. Original, beautifully restored wood block flooring.
New Bathroom - 3.30m x 1.78m (10'10 x 5'10) - Side aspect UPVC double glazed windows. Brand new bathroom suite with a panel enclosed roll top bath with mixer taps over and hand held shower attachment. Walk in double shower cubicle with a wall mounted shower, hand held shower attachment and fixed rainfall effect shower head. Concealed W.C with roll top work surface space over and an inset wash hand basin with mixer taps over and cupboard space below. Fully tiled walls and flooring. Shaver point. Heated towel rail. Door to a deep storage cupboard housing the 'Worcester' combination boiler. Recess ceiling lights. Underfloor heating.
Rear - Low maintenance beautifully landscaped rear garden which is mainly laid to patio with raised easy to maintain boarders housing a variety of plants and rose bushes. Outdoor tap. Gated access to the side leading to the front. Personal door to the garage. Brick built shed for additional storage space. Access to:
Driveway - Rear gated driveway providing off road parking for several vehicles leading to:
Garage - 4.62m x 2.44m (15'2 x 8') - Up and over door. Personal door to the rear garden.
Front - Enclosed by dwarf brick walling and mature, well maintained hedging to provide maximum privacy. Mainly laid to lawn with an array of colourful rose bush's and pretty flowers with a pathway leading to the entrance and gated access leading to the rear garden with a patio area.
Driveway - Newly laid driveway providing off road parking and extending beyond the new gates to provide further parking.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49828554.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27200107. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Whitlocks Estate Agents, Pagham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.