1 bedroom flat for saleChurch Road, St. Leonards-On-Sea
- One/Two Bedroom Apartment
- Private Sunny Aspect Rear Garden
- Private Entrance
- Kitchen/Dining Room
- Living Room
- Gas Boiler with Radiators
- Easy Reach of Mainline Railway Station
- Chain Free
Wyatt Hughes are delighted to bring to the market a spacious one/two bedroom apartment which benefits from a private sunny aspect rear garden. This well proportioned property which is lower ground to the front and ground level to the rear also boasts private entrance, living room, kitchen/dining room with access onto rear garden, study/occasional bedroom and bathroom/w/c. The property also benefits from a gas boiler with radiators. The delightful garden enjoys an elevated outlook. Ideally located you are within a short stroll of numerous cafes, restaurants and independent shops in addition to Warrior Square railway station with direct links to London. With scope for further improvement and to be offered with no onward chain, please contact Wyatt Hughes the sole agents for further information and viewings.
Private Entrance - down stairs to private door
Entrance Hall - spotlights, wooden flooring.
Kitchen/Breakfast Room - range of working surfaces cupboards and drawers under also cupboards over, one and half bowl sink unit, range cooker with extractor over, space for fridge freezer, double glazed windows onto rear garden, and door to garden, wall mounted gas boiler.
Living Room - 5.31 max x 3.84 into bay (17'5" max x 12'7" into b - tv point, telephone point, double glazed bay window onto rear garden.
Bedroom - 4.52 x 3.84 into bay (14'9" x 12'7" into bay) - double glazed bay window to front of property.
Study/Occasional Bedroom - 3.35 x 2.18 (10'11" x 7'1") -
Bathroom/W/C - suite comprising bath, low level w/c, pedestal wash hand basin.
Outside - to the rear there is a sunny aspect rear garden comprising patio seating area and area of lawn.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49829205.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27200175. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Wyatt Hughes, St Leonards-on-Sea - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.