1 bedroom terraced house for saleKendal Road, Bentley, Doncaster
- Guide price £75,000-£85,000
- Immaculatley presented throughout
- Ideal for a first time buyer or young professional
- Lounge, Kitchen, Bathroom
- Rear garden
Guide price £75,000-£85,000. Fantastic oppertunity for someone wanting to get on the property ladder. Well presented one bedroom house with private off road parking. Dont miss out!
With a front facing sealed unit door and a side facing double glazed window. A door gives access to the lounge.
Lounge 12' 4" x 10' 10" ( 3.76m x 3.30m )
With front facing double glazed window and a central heating radiator. This room is well presented with provision for a wall mounted tv. There is laminate flooring and a staircase which rises to the first floor.
Kitchen 6' 7" x 8' 10" ( 2.01m x 2.69m )
With a rear facing double glazed window. Fitted with a a range of wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces, housing the stainless steel sink and drainer. There is a gas cooker point, plumbing for a washing machine, space for a fridge, complimentary tiling and a tiled floor. A rear facing sealed unit door gives access to the rear garden.
With a double glazed window and access to the loft. The loft houses the gas central heating boiler.
Bedroom One 11' x 12' 9" ( 3.35m x 3.89m )
A double room with laminate flooring, central heating radiator and a front facing double glazed window.
En Suite Bathroom
With a rear facing double glazed window. Fitted with a three peice suite comprising of a wash hand basin, low level wc, shower and a bath unit with mixer taps. There is a heated towel rail, partial tiling tot the walls and downlights to the ceiling.
To the front of the property is an enclosed garden, whilst to the rear is a enclosed garden with pebbled areas and a decked patio, ideal for al fresco dining. There is a gate which gives access to a parking area and a service road.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49830054.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR111923. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.