2 bedroom flat for saleBold Street, Southport
Withdrawn from Market
- Stunning Two Bedroom Duplex Apartment
- Up to 9% Yield For Investors
- Forming Part Of Renovated Development
- Modern Fitted Kitchens & Bathrooms
- Excellent Location For Town Centre
- Sold With No Onward Chain
Attention buy to let investors, potential of up to a 9% yield!! This stunning two bedroom duplex apartment forms part of a recently renovated development comprising of five fantastic apartments, located perfectly for Southport town centre and the promenade. Currently receiving a rent of £850.00 PCM (inc bills, exc council tax). This particular property is a good sized two bedroom second floor duplex apartment, with open plan lounge & modern fitted kitchen, double bedroom and modern fitted bathroom to the second floor, with stairs leading to the third floor to a further double bedroom with modern fitted en-suite. Sold with no onward chain, call for you viewing today.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49832166.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8084819. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ball & Percival, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.