4 bedroom terraced house for saleSycamore Rise, Bracknell, Berkshire, RG12
- No Onward Chain Complications
- Four Bedroom Town House
- Allocated Parking for Two Vehicles
- Open Plan Kitchen/Dining Room
- 14ft Living Room
- Master Bedroom with Built-In Wardrobes
- En-Suite Shower Room
This four bedroom town house is located within the well-regarded Sycamore Rise development and comes to the market with no onward chain complications. Conveniently located for access to both Martins Heron and Bracknell train stations. Set over three floors, the downstairs accommodation comprises a rear aspect L shaped kitchen/dining room with a breakfast bar, cloakroom and bedroom four. On the first floor there is 14ft living room featuring a juliet balcony and a double bedroom. On the second floor there is a master bedroom with an en-suite shower room and built-in wardrobes, the three piece family bathroom as well as an additional double bedroom. Externally the parking is allocated for two vehicles to the side of the property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49834257.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BRS161169. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Prospect Estate Agency, Bracknell. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.