3 bedroom house for saleMurchison Road, Leyton
- VICTORIAN END TERRACE HOME
- THREE DOUBLE BEDROOMS
- THREE RECEPTION ROOMS
- FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM
- LOCATED JUST OFF FRANCIS ROAD
- VERY SOUGHT AFTER LOCATION
- MINUTES FROM LEYTON UNDERGROUND
- CHAIN FREE
ALLEN DAVIES are delighted to offer this good sized THREE DOUBLE BEDROOM HOME. The property retains some FEATURES and has the added benefit of being located just off the SOUGHT AFTER FRANCIS ROAD and is within easy walking distance of the local RESTAURANTS, CAFES and BARS and conveniently placed for TRANSPORT LINKS. THIS VICTORIAN STYLE property benefits from having THREE RECEPTION ROOMS, KITCHEN, CELLAR AND REAR GARDEN. The current owners have INFORMED US THAT THERE IS NO ONWARD CHAIN.
This is in our opinion a FANTASTIC opportunity to acquire a property in a very desirable location.
To register your interest or to view please give ALLEN DAVIES a call on 0208 539 2121.
RECEPTION 1 - 14'6" (4.42m) x 12'1" (3.68m)
RECEPTION 2 - 11'1" (3.38m) x 10'4" (3.15m)
RECEPTION 3 - 13'11" (4.24m) x 11'8" (3.56m)
KITCHEN - 9'5" (2.87m) x 6'11" (2.11m)
BEDROOM 1 - 16'0" (4.88m) x 12'0" (3.66m)
BEDROOM 2 - 11'1" (3.38m) x 10'4" (3.15m)
FIRST FLOOR BATHROOM
BEDROOM 3 - 9'4" (2.84m) x 8'0" (2.44m)
Please note we have not tested any apparatus, fixtures, fittings, or services. Interested parties must undertake their own investigation into the working order of these items. All measurements are approximate and photographs provided for guidance only.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 2070. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen Davies & Co, Leyton. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.