3 bedroom end of terrace house for sale30 Hazel Road, Uplands, Swansea SA2 0LX
- Lounge with original tiled fireplace with open fire
- Dining room with original tiled fireplace
- Kitchen fitted with white base and wall units
- Three bedrooms
- Bathroom with separate w.c.
- Rear garden mainly laid to law
- Double garage which requires rebuilding
- uPVC double glazing and gas central heating
- NO CHAIN
This end of terrace traditional three bedroom property which retains some original features and would benefit from modernisation throughout making the ideal family home. The well proportioned accommodation comprises of lounge, dining room, fitted kitchen and cloaks to the ground floor with three bedrooms, bathroom and separate w.c to the first floor. Garden and garage to rear. Located within the popular residential area being within easy reach of local amenities of both Uplands and Sketty, Singleton Hospital, The University, City Centre and local parks. uPVC double glazing and gas central heating. NO CHAIN.
Storm porch entrance with tiled floor. Original stained glass panelled door leading into:-
uPVC double glazed box window to side. Plate rack. Stairs to first floor. Radiator.
Fitted with a w.c. in white. Window to side.
13’8 x 11’9. uPVC double glazed bay window to front. Radiator. Picture rail. Coving to ceiling. Original tiled fireplace with open fire.
13’6 x 11’9. Original tiled fireplace. uPVC double glazed window to rear. Plate rack. Radiator.
16’9 x 7’5. Fitted with base and wall units in white with work surfaces over. One and a half bowl stainless steel sink top. Built-in electric oven. Four ring gas hob with extractor over. Space for fridge freezer. Plumbing for washing machine. Tiled splash back. uPVC double glazed window and door to rear garden. Wall mounted Worcester gas combi boiler. Further uPVC double glazed window to side.
uPVC double glazed window to side with stained glass. Picture rail. Loft access.
13’8 into bay x 10’9. uPVC double glazed bay window to front. Radiator. Two built in cupboards. Picture rail.
11’1 x 11’1. uPVC double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Two built in cupboards. Picture rail.
9’5 x 8’1. uPVC double glazed window to rear. Radiator. Picture rail.
Fitted with a two piece suite in white comprising wash hand basin and panelled bath with shower attachment off taps. Part tiled walls. uPVC double glazed window to front. Radiator.
Fitted with white w.c. Part tiled walls. uPVC double glazed window to side.
Steps leading to main entrance. Gated side access leading to rear garden which is mainly laid to lawn. Double garage which requires rebuilding.
Note: All room sizes are approximate. Electrical, plumbing, central heating and drainage installations are noted in particulars on the basis of a visual inspection only. They have not been tested and no warranty of condition of fitness for purpose is implied by their inclusion. Potential purchasers are warned that they must make their own enquiries as to the condition of the appliances, installations or of any element of the structure of fabric of the property.
Energy Performance Certificates (EPCs)
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49837578.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SIMZAN8F6sW0VXH_c1. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Simpsons, Swansea. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.