2 bedroom bungalow for saleSwanage Close, Tollesby Hall
Offers in Region of
- Modern Style Two Bedroom Detached Bungalow with NO CHAIN
- Very Pleasant, Quiet Cul-De-Sac Surroundings on Popular Tollesby Hall Estate
- Private South/Westerly Facing Rear Garden
- Good Size Lounge, Conservatory & Separate Dining Room
- Master Bedroom has En-Suite Shower Room
- Integral Garage, UPVC Double Glazing & Central Heating
- Book Your Viewing: Call us 9am - 9pm Monday to Friday, 9:30am - 5pm Saturday or 10am - 4pm Sunday
With a little modernisation and improvement, this detached bungalow situated in quiet, highly regarded cul-de-sac surroundings of Tollesby Hall could be transformed into a lovely forever home.
It has two good size bedrooms (the master with a shower room en-suite), a generous lounge, separate dining room, two conservatories, kitchen and family bathroom. Outside, the private south/westerly rear garden has been laid out with easy maintenance in mind.
Having the advantage of NO ONWARD CHAIN, it also features an integral single garage, UPVC double glazing and central heating.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49839123.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BIL170223. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Michael Poole, Coulby Newham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.