2 bedroom detached bungalow for saleEdgehill Road, Wheatley Hills, DONCASTER
- GUIDE PRICE £240,000-£250,000
- High specification, sought after location
- Lounge, Kitchen
- Modern Bathroom
- Open plan living
- Front and rear gardens
GUIDE PRICE - £240,000-£250,000.This fantastic two bedroom detached bungalow is situated in the sought after location of Wheatley Hills, close to local transport links and amenities. The property offers an en suite bathroom and a garage.
Entrance Hall 7' 8" x 4' 1" ( 2.34m x 1.24m )
With a side facing sealed unit door. This is part of the extension to the property.
Lounge 12' 10" into recess x 16' 3" ( 3.91m into recess x 4.95m )
With rear facing double glazed french doors leading to the rear garden. There is also a front facing double glazed window. There is a central heating radiator.
With a central heating radiator and downlights to the ceiling.
Kitchen 11' x 12' 6" ( 3.35m x 3.81m )
An L shaped kitchen with a rear facing double glazed window. Fitted with a range of wall and base units with coordinating work surfaces, housing the stainless steel sink and drainer. There is plumbing for a dishwasher, four ring gas hob, electric oven and grill and a extractor fan. There are downlights to the ceiling and central heating radiator.
Utility Room 2' 7" x 11' 7" ( 0.79m x 3.53m )
With tiled flooring and a side facing sealed unit door leading to the rear garden. There is a storage area to the left and plumbing for a washing machine.
Bedroom One 11' 10" x 8' 11" ( 3.61m x 2.72m )
With a front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. Access to the en suite shower room.
En Suite Bathroom 9' 1" x 8' 10" ( 2.77m x 2.69m )
Fitted with a low level WC, wash hand basin and a bath unit. There are downlights to the ceiling, front facing double glazed window and central heating radiator. This room has the potential to be created into a third bedroom. There is also a loft hatch.
Bedroom Two 11' 5" into wardrobes x 11' 9" plus recess ( 3.48m into wardrobes x 3.58m plus recess )
With a rear facing double glazed window over looking the rear garden and a central heating radiator.
This well presented bathroom has tiled splashback surrounds and downlights to the ceiling. Fitted with a three piece suite comprising of a wash hand basin, low level WC and walk in shower. There is a chrome heated towel rail, under floor heating and a rear facing double glazed window.
Garage 15' 11" x 8' ( 4.85m x 2.44m )
With a side facing double glazed window.
To the front of the property is a paved area providing ample off road parking. To the rear of the property is an enclosed lawned garden with fence surround. There is a paved area and a divide between a second landscaped rear garden. The second part of the garden is a generous decking area.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49840641.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference DCR111809. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by William H. Brown, Doncaster. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.