3 bedroom town house for saleCrocker Street, Newport, Isle of Wight
- Lovely 3 Story Townhouse
- Town centre location with first years parking permit paid for
- 3 bedrooms and 2 handy reception rooms
- Grade II listed
- Courtyard rear garden
- EPC energy rating D (65)
This lovely grade II listed cottage is set right in the heart of Newport’s town centre and is extremely attractive from the outside. A brilliant example of an early 19th century 3 story townhouse has chequer brick with red brick dressings. Its wonderful kerb appeal instantly gives you the urge to find out what it is like inside and it certainly doesn’t disappoint.
As you would expect from a house built of this age, the rooms are very spacious with high ceilings and superb period features throughout. Having a separate lounge and dining room is perfect for today’s modern family – gather round the dining table for meal times and then retire to the lounge for those evenings of relaxation! Or banish the children there for that dreaded homework or games console! Over the 1st and second floors you will find 3 great size double bedrooms, all immaculately presented. There will be no fighting for the bathroom in the morning, as well as the large family bathroom there is a separate toilet on the first floor.
The rear garden is low maintenance, private and secluded. It really does make the perfect spot to chill out with a drink after a long day at work. Or when the sun shines there is plenty of space to fire up the barbecue and enjoy the long summer evenings.
A real selling point for this home is the location. It is harder to find somewhere more centrally located in town. Everything is on your doorstep here with no need to venture out in your car. From shops, bars to schools, transport links and the cinema.
What the Owner says:
When we first came here we totally re-decorated and modernised the property to make it our own palace! We have a lot of friends and family who visit us and this house gives us all the space we need to accommodate and entertain our guests. They all love our house and never want to go home after their visits to us! The house is in a wonderful location, we hardly ever need to get in the car because everything is on our doorstep. We are all going to thoroughly miss this house, but have now got future plans to upsize and we have to let our home go. We hope whoever comes here next really does cherish this home and has a wonderful family life here in this amazing location.
- Lounge: 12'11 x 12'1 (3.94m x 3.69m)
- Dining Room: 11'9 x 11'9 (3.58m x 3.58m)
- Kitchen: 11'7 x 8'11 (3.53m x 2.72m)
- Bedroom 1: 13'1 x 11'11 (3.99m x 3.63m)
- Separate WC
- Bedroom 2: 13'0 x 12'0 (3.97m x 3.66m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'3 x 9'6 (3.43m x 2.90m)
- Courtyard Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49856619.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 60321463. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Pittis, Newport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.