4 bedroom detached house for saleOrchard End, Caterham, Surrey
- Over 60s only under Homewise's lifetime lease plan
- Discounts range from 8.5% to 59%
- The actual price you will pay depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria
- Call for a personalised quote
- 4 bedroom detached family home
- Driveway, cul-de-sac location
- Spacious lounge, conservatory & family room
- Kitchen & breakfast areas
- Former garage converted to utility room, study and store room
- EPC energy rating D (60)
PURCHASING THIS PROPERTY WITH A LIFETIME LEASE
This property is offered at a reduced price for people aged over 60 through Homewise´s Home for Life Plan. Through the Home for Life Plan, anyone aged over sixty can purchase a lifetime lease on this property which discounts the price from its full market value. The size of the discount you are entitled to depends on your age, personal circumstances and property criteria and could be anywhere between 8.5% and 59% from the property´s full market value. The above price is for guidance only. It is based on our average discount and would be the estimated price payable by a 69-year-old single male. As such, the price you would pay could be higher or lower than this figure.
For more information or a personalised quote, just give us a call. Alternatively, if you are under 60 or would like to purchase this property without a Home for Life Plan at its full market price of £595,000, please contact Cubitt & West.
If you are looking for the perfect family home in an attractive position then look no further.
This delightful 4 bedroom detached residence offers an excellent amount of living space, great for both entertaining and family life. Situated in a quiet cul-de-sac, it is still convenient for bus links, shops, schools and amenities.
Whether you or your children have friends over or you just need a private space to work, the ground floor has it all. You can spread out in the lounge and family room, whilst the conservatory could double up as a dining room, or provide a place for the children to play. The study ( formerly part of the garage), allows peace and quiet when needed. The kitchen & breakfast areas provide the perfect place to cook up a storm, relax with a coffee or just catch up with the family over a meal after a busy day.
When it comes to getting ready in the mornings, there won't be a queue as there is a family bathroom, en-suite shower room and a handy cloakroom downstairs.
If storage space is important, then you'll find plenty around the house with cupboards and wardrobes as well as a store room (part of the former garage).
Outside, you can relax in the attractive rear garden and make the most of the warm weather by enjoying a barbecue. To the front, there is a driveway so your car is taken care of too.
What the Owner says:
When we were looking to buy a home, it took over a year to find the right house. As soon as we walked in and saw this one we just knew it was right for us.
We have particularly enjoyed sitting in the conservatory looking out onto the garden. Having the air conditioning unit makes it a place we have been able to use all year round.
We loved the fact that there was so much room here, but now feel there is actually too much space so it is time to move to somewhere smaller.
- Entrance Hall
- Lounge: 15'6 x 15'6 (4.73m x 4.73m) narrowing to 11'5 x 7'10 (3.48m x 2.39m)
- Conservatory: 23'5 x 8'10 (7.14m x 2.69m)
- Family Room: 10'6 x 8'6 (3.20m x 2.59m)
- Kitchen Area: 10'7 x 8'10 (3.23m x 2.69m)
- Breakfast Area: 11'4 x 8'10 (3.46m x 2.69m)
- Utility Room (Former Garage): 11'2 x 8'6 (3.41m x 2.59m)
- Study (Former Garage): 13'7 x 7'7 (4.14m x 2.31m)
- Bedroom 1: 11'8 x 10'7 (3.56m x 3.23m)
- En-Suite Shower Room
- Bedroom 2: 10'7 x 10'7 (3.23m x 3.23m)
- Bedroom 3: 11'5 x 7'0 (3.48m x 2.14m)
- Bedroom 4: 8'6 x 8'1 (2.59m x 2.47m)
- Family Bathroom
- Front Garden
- Store Room
- Rear Garden
The information provided about this property does not constitute or form part of an offer or contract, nor may be it be regarded as representations. All interested parties must verify accuracy and your solicitor must verify tenure/lease information, fixtures & fittings and, where the property has been extended/converted, planning/building regulation consents. All dimensions are approximate and quoted for guidance only as are floor plans which are not to scale and their accuracy cannot be confirmed. Reference to appliances and/or services does not imply that they are necessarily in working order or fit for the purpose. Suitable as a retirement home.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49856706.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 24405529. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Homewise, Worthing. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.