2 bedroom flat for sale45/1 Lorne Street, Leith, Edinburgh, EH6 8QJ
- Tastefully-presented and spacious, two-bedroom, dual-aspect ground-floor flat forming part of traditional stone-built tenement.
- Conveniently located in the popular Leith area, just north east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hall, living room, kitchen / dining room, two double bedrooms, box room, and a bathroom.
- Finished to a good standard and ready to move-in, highlights include varnished hardwood flooring, period cornice-work, a full range of kitchen appliances and a stylish bathroom.
- In addition, there is good storage provision, gas central heating, double glazed windows, secure entry system, well-kept shared garden, and unrestricted on-street parking.
- Home Report available online.
** CLOSING DATE 10TH AUG @ 12PM ** Tastefully-presented and spacious, two-bedroom, dual-aspect ground-floor flat forming part of traditional stone-built tenement, conveniently located in the popular Leith area, just north east of Edinburgh city centre. The hall gives access throughout and features varnished hardwood flooring, and two built-in store cupboards. Set to the front, the generous lounge includes a wood-burning stove, varnished hardwood flooring and decorative cornice-work. The dining/kitchen is set to the rear and features stone-effect worktops, sink with drainer and free-standing appliances including a fridge/freezer, washing machine, dishwasher, and gas cooker. Bedroom one is set to the front and includes carpeted flooring, a pendant light fitting and cornice-work. Bedroom two is rear facing and includes carpeted flooring, a pendant light fitting, cornice-work and mezzanine storage. Off the hall is a large box room currently used as a study; whilst the bright bathroom is fitted with a contemporary suite and fittings, including a mains shower above the bath. Leith is a renowned and historic port area of Edinburgh, a vibrant city location with a mix of traditional and modern residential properties. A high amenity area, there is extensive convenience and specialist shopping, with a Tesco superstore on Duke Street and ASDA at Sandpiper Drive. The Shore area also offers a cosmopolitan range of bars, bistros, and Michelin-starred restaurants; whilst the Ocean Terminal complex has many high-street names, restaurants, Marks & Spencer Foodhall, gym, and multi-screen cinema. There are numerous public parks and squares, the expansive Leith Links, and The Water of Leith Walkway. There are many highly-frequent bus services; a number of primary schools, with secondary schooling at Leith Academy, just south of Leith Links.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8031907. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.