3 bedroom flat for sale7/3 Northfield Square, Duddingston, Edinburgh, EH8 7PJ
- Well-presented and spacious, three-bedroom, triple-aspect, first-floor flat of an established residential development.
- Located in the popular Duddingston area, east of Edinburgh city centre.
- Comprises an; entrance hallway, living room, kitchen, two double bedrooms, single bedroom, and a bathroom.
- Features include contemporary flooring, a modern fitted kitchen with a full range of appliances, uPVC double glazed windows, and gas central heating.
- In addition, there are TV and phone points, an enclosed private garden plot, shared drying green and unrestricted parking to the front.
- Home Report available online.
- OPEN VIEWINGS - Sunday 2-4pm
Well-presented and spacious, three-bedroom, triple-aspect, first-floor flat of an established residential development, located in the popular Duddingston area, east of Edinburgh city centre. The hallway gives access to rooms except the kitchen and has wood-effect laminate flooring. Set to the front, a good sized lounge has plain coving, wood-effect flooring, a built-in press cupboard, and gives further access to the kitchen. The modern fitted kitchen includes real-wood worktops and a 'Belfast' ceramic sink; whilst appliances include a washing machine, dishwasher, fridge, freezer and an electric cooker and gas hob. Bedroom one is rear facing and wood-effect flooring and a pendant light fitting. Bedroom two is also rear facing with wood-effect flooring and a pendant light fitting; whilst bedroom three is carpeted. The family bathroom has a side aspect window and is newly (approx 4 years ago) fitted with a three piece suite including an electric shower above the bath. Duddingston is an established and desirable residential area, located east of Edinburgh centre. Local shops can be found throughout, whilst a Morrisons superstore lies on Portobello Road, Sainbury's at Meadowbank Retail Park, ASDA at the Jewel, and an extensive range of high street names and a multiplex cinema at Fort Kinnaird. Nearby Portobello offers open spaces and a seafront promenade, and the extensive parklands of Holyrood Park, Arthur's Seat, Duddingston Loch and Figgate park are also close by. The area offers a good choice of well-regarded schools catering for all levels; whilst this east of city centre location gives good road links in and out of the city via the A1, with regular public transport available on Willowbrae Road and Duddingston Road.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7617143. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by MOV8 Real Estate, Scotland Head Office. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.