4 bedroom end of terrace house for saleWellington Gardens, London Road, Southborough, Tunbridge Wells
Offers in Excess of
- GUIDE PRICE £700,000-750,000
- A stunning end-of-terrace house
- 4 bedrooms, 3 receptions, 3 bathrooms
- Accommodation set over 4 floors
- Secure gated parking & gardens
A substantial bay fronted house, of style and character, set over four floors with secure gated parking & a low maintenance garden, located close to the centre of Southborough.
Built in the Victorian style with double glazed timber sash windows and gas central heating, this versatile property with flexible accommodation has many features that would appeal to a wide range of buyers. The kitchen is fitted with AEG integrated appliances, German kitchen units by Krieder and quartz stone worktop.
The property is immaculately presented and the accommodation includes a welcoming entrance hall with doorway into the formal sitting room with a bay window and wood flooring. There is a light and spacious kitchen/diner fitted with sleek white wall and base units interspersed with integrated appliances and quartz stone work top over. Bi-fold doors lead out to the terrace and garden. There is a W.C on this level and stairs leading down to the cinema room with French doors out to a secluded courtyard. There is a useful utility/wash room and a further boot room, which gives access to the secure off-street parking. The first floor landing gives access to the luxurious master suite with a bay window, dressing area with fitted wardrobes and en-suite shower room with double basins and a large walk-in shower. The second bedroom is at the back of the house and enjoys roof top views. There is also a family bathroom on this floor. A further staircase leads to the second floor with two more double bedrooms, both with excellent eaves storage, and one benefiting from another en-suite shower room.
Outside the property is approached via a gated and walled front garden with an area of lawn and stocked flower boarders.
The rear garden is fully enclosed with a south westerly aspect and has a patio area to the immediate rear of the property leading onto the artificial lawn. The secure underground parking area is accessed via Doric Avenue and has an electric gated access.
There is direct access into 1 Wellington Gardens into the boot room and the property benefits from two spaces.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49860132.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference SVN170266. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Humberts, covering Kent/Sussex. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.