2 bedroom park home for saleSummer Lane Park Homes, Banwell
- ONLY 12 MONTHS OLD
- TWO LOVELY BEDROOMS
- LIGHT & AIRY LOUNGE
- MODERN KITCHEN WITH DINING SPACE
- GARDENS SPANNING THE SIDE & REAR
- IN GREAT DECORATIVE ORDER!
- DRIVEWAY PARKING
- USEFUL STORAGE SHED!
PARK HOME OPPORTUNITY! This immaculate two bedroom park home is perfect for those wishing to downsize or settle into a quiet neighbourhood! You have all benefits of a house in this spacious park home, including a lovely lounge, modern kitchen with space for a dining table, two bedrooms and bathroom!
PARK HOME OPPORTUNITY! ***12 MONTHS OLD***
This immaculate two bedroom park home is perfect for those wishing to downsize or settle into a quiet neighbourhood! The property is neutrally decorated making the rooms into light and airy living spaces. You have all benefits of a house in this spacious park home, including a cosy lounge, modern kitchen with space for a dining table, two bedrooms and a bathroom conveniently fitted with a shower cubicle.
Additional benefits include a driveway and tidy garden which spans the side and rear of the park home, you even have a great little shed for storage! The property is also surrounded by open fields nearby which makes for some lovely views.
GRAB YOUR CHANCE TO VIEW THIS RARE OPPORTUNITY FOR A GREAT PARK HOME!
CALL THE SOUTHVILLE BRANCH ON 0117 966 4278 FOR FURTHER INFORMATION
A door situated to the side of the park home.
Lounge 11' 2" x 11' 9" ( 3.40m x 3.58m )
Comprises a double-glazed window to the side of the park home, in addition to double-glazed patio doors which lead out onto a balcony. There is a wall-mounted radiator, a telephone point, a TV point and smoke alarm.
Kitchen / Dining Area 11' 2" x 8' 3" ( 3.40m x 2.51m )
A fitted kitchen with wall/base units and work surfaces with a sink/drainer. Also included is an integrated oven with gas hobs and a cooker-hood, plumbing for a washing machine, a fridge/freezer and boiler. The floors are laid with laminate and there is a double-glazed window to the side of the park home.
Bedroom One 8' 6" x 9' 1" ( 2.59m x 2.77m )
Comprises a double-glazed window to the side of the park home and a wall-mounted radiator.
Bedroom Two 6' x 8' ( 1.83m x 2.44m )
Comprises a double-glazed window to the side of the park home.
Partly-tiled comprising a frosted double-glazed window to the side of the park home. Included is a low-level WC with wash hand basin and vanity cupboard, an extractor fan, a shaver point and a heated towel rail. The floors are laid with laminate and benefits from spot lighting.
Benefits include a driveway, a shed and gardens to the side and rear of the park home which is laid with lawn.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS - Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract.
3: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect.
4: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense.
5: Connells has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is the buyers interests to check the working condition of any appliances.
6: Connells has not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their solicitor.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference BMR304797. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Connells, Southville. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.