4 bedroom detached house for saleClifford Park, Menstrie
- Modern Detached Villa
- Lounge, Family/Dining Room, Kitchen
- 4 Bedrooms, En-suite to Master Bedroom + Family Bathroom
- GCH & Double Glazing
- Fabulous Backdrop
- EPC C(74)
- Viewing Highly Recommended
A stylish & larger style, four bedroom detached villa situated in an exclusive executive development with preferred cul-de-sac locale and magnificent backdrop to the Ochil Hills. Viewing highly recommended...
This immaculately presented home offers substantial flexible family accommodation set over two levels. The ground floor comprises of spacious entrance hallway, WC, well-proportioned lounge with patio doors to rear garden, stylish modern kitchen with an array of floor and wall units, integrated appliances and range cooker. The kitchen is open plan onto the dining/family area to provide a bright spacious room that flows from the front to the rear of the home to provide an ideal space for entertaining. The upper floor is accessed by an attractive solid wood staircase and provides a contemporary family bathroom and four bedrooms with the master benefiting from en-suite shower room. In addition the master bedroom has also been fitted with a cinema screen and sound system. Each bedroom has excellent storage provision with in-built wardrobes plus professionally installed shutters.
All rooms are tastefully decorated in bright fresh décor which is complimented by quality floorcoverings throughout which include Amtico flooring and luxury carpeting. Fixtures and fittings are to an excellent standard. Warmth is provided by gas fired central heating and double glazing has been installed. A security alarm system has been installed.
Lounge 16' 5" max x 15' 3" max ( 5.00m max x 4.65m max )
Kitchen 14' 6" max x 10' 8" ( 4.42m max x 3.25m )
Dining/family 19' 6" into box bay x 10' 3" ( 5.94m into box bay x 3.12m )
Bedroom 1 15' 1" max into box bay x 12' 11" max ( 4.60m max into box bay x 3.94m max )
Bedroom 2 13' 1" x 10' 4" ( 3.99m x 3.15m )
Bedroom 3 13' 4" x 10' 3" ( 4.06m x 3.12m )
Bedroom 4 12' 6" max to back of wardrobe x 9' 1" ( 3.81m max to back of wardrobe x 2.77m )
To the front of the home are low maintenance gardens mainly laid to lawn. A mono-block driveway provides off street parking and in turn allows access to the single integral garage. The garage is currently utilised to provide a utility room and gym area. The rear more private garden is a real feature of the home and is a true credit to the current owners who have beautifully landscaped the area to include raised beds, lawn and decked areas providing a tranquil setting in which to enjoy the magnificent views to the Ochil Hills. The garden is fully enclosed and well screened to provide a good degree of privacy and a family safe environment.
The property has also been updated, with the following internal specification installed :
Network ports (utilizing Cat 5e cabling) in Lounge, Kitchen/Family room, Utility room and all 4 bedrooms.
8 Port Gigabit Ethernet Switch in Master Bedroom cupboard
5 x Ceiling speakers (for 5.1 Surround setup) in both Lounge & Master Bedroom
Duel ceiling stereo speaker setup in Kitchen/family room and Utility room/garage
Single stereo ceiling speaker in Main Bathroom (uses 2nd zone setting on AV Receiver)
5.1 AV Receiver in both Lounge and Master Bedroom
720p Projector and 105" Electric powered Screen in Master Bedroom
HDMI feeds from Lounge to both Kitchen/Family room and Master Bedroom
TOS Link feed from Lounge to Master Bedroom
Menstrie is a small village, which is beautifully situated at the foot of the Ochil's to the east of the City of Stirling and provides day to day amenities. The historic city of Stirling offers excellent shopping facilities with many well-known stores present in the Thistle and Marches Shopping Centres. The M8 and M9 motorways provide commuting to Glasgow and Edinburgh or by rail (Stirling Station). Schools: Menstrie Primary School, Alva Academy and Dollar Academy, Dollar. Stirling University is located close by.
1. MONEY LAUNDERING REGULATIONS: Intending purchasers will be asked to produce identification documentation at a later stage and we would ask for your co-operation in order that there will be no delay in agreeing the sale.
2. General: While we endeavour to make our sales particulars fair, accurate and reliable, they are only a general guide to the property and, accordingly, if there is any point which is of particular importance to you, please contact the office and we will be pleased to check the position for you, especially if you are contemplating travelling some distance to view the property.
3. Measurements: These approximate room sizes are only intended as general guidance. You must verify the dimensions carefully before ordering carpets or any built-in furniture.
4. Services: Please note we have not tested the services or any of the equipment or appliances in this property, accordingly we strongly advise prospective buyers to commission their own survey or service reports before finalising their offer to purchase.
5. THESE PARTICULARS ARE ISSUED IN GOOD FAITH BUT DO NOT CONSTITUTE REPRESENTATIONS OF FACT OR FORM PART OF ANY OFFER OR CONTRACT. THE MATTERS REFERRED TO IN THESE PARTICULARS SHOULD BE INDEPENDENTLY VERIFIED BY PROSPECTIVE BUYERS OR TENANTS. NEITHER SEQUENCE (UK) LIMITED NOR ANY OF ITS EMPLOYEES OR AGENTS HAS ANY AUTHORITY TO MAKE OR GIVE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY WHATEVER IN RELATION TO THIS PROPERTY.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference STI108050. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Allen & Harris, Stirling. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.