Land for salePreston Road, Clayton-le-Woods, CHORLEY, PR6
- Investment Opportunity
- Outline Planning Permission For 2 X Residential Detached Houses
- Land & house requiring modernisation
- Approx 0.637 acre garden
- Formerly Clayton Brook Nursuries
- No onward chain
- Greenhouses & double garage
- Three bedroom end of row cottage
- Close to amenities & Motorway
- Adjacent to Cuerden Valley Park
* Investment opportunity * A rare opportunity to purchase this three storey end of row cottage, set in approx. 0.637 acres of gardens. There is outline planning consent for 2 detached residential dwellings within the grounds. The property benefits from commercial usage, with the family business Clayton Brook Nurseries previously run from the site. Three large greenhouses, a timber workshop and a detached garage still remain. The house itself, offers scope for modernisation, offering living space over three floors. Located within 1/2 mile of motorway networks and with ease of access to amenities in Bamber Bridge & Clayton Green. Sold with no onward chain delay, we invite both commercial and residential investors alike to view at the earliest opportunity.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49861899.html?premiumA=true
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 6516978. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Miller Metcalfe, Chorley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.