1 bedroom apartment for saleCarr Road, Walthamstow
- One bedroom
- Ground floor Ex Warner maisonette
- Sought after Lloyd Park location
- 123 year lease
- South facing own section of rear garden
- Chain free
- Excellent condition
A gorgeously finished, one bedroom ground floor apartment, laid out in the classic Warner style. With Lloyd Park literally on your doorstep you'll never be wanting for open green space, while Design & Decor is impeccable throughout, with an ingeniously laid-out kitchen and beautiful designer bathroom.
You have your own section of rear garden, secluded and peaceful with plenty of screening greenery and lush lawn.
IF YOU LIVED HERE...
You'll have the independent shops, bars and cafes of Hoe Street all less than a half mile on foot. Second only to Walthamstow Hugh Street for sheer choice and diversity, you have the wonderfully indulgent SoDo Pizza Cafe rubbing shoulders with the grand Ye Olde Rose & Crown Theatre Pub and too many other shopping and nightlife options to count.
Inside and Design & Decor is top notch from front to back – check out the understated grey metro tiling and smart white cabinets in the kitchen, or the designer fittings and grey wall tiles in the bathroom. Room sizes are generous throughout, with lounge, bedroom and kitchen all well over 100 square feet.
Outside you have one of Walthamstow's crown jewels just moments away – Lloyd Park has landscaped gardens, wide open green spaces, playgrounds, cafes and courts as well as the famous William Morris Gallery. It's also home to all manner of sports clubs and classes.
- For your new local we'd recommend The Bell, one of Walthamstow's finest gastropubs located at the top of Hoe Street.
- You have plenty of understair storage space.
- Lloyd Park also hosts regular big ticket events like the Walthamstow Garden Party.
Lounge - 4.2m x 3.4m (13'9" x 11'1") -
Kitchen/ Diner - 3.3m x 3.2m (10'9" x 10'5") -
Bathroom - 2.6m x 2.2m (8'6" x 7'2") -
Bedroom - 3.1m x 2.9m (10'2" x 9'6") -
Explore our 'Wonders of Walthamstow' pages for everything our awesome community has to offer.
From the critically acclaimed bars and restaurants of Walthamstow Village, to the wide green spaces of Lloyd Park and Hollow Pond.
From the 20 minute tube ride into Oxford Street to the fact that you don't have to be a Russian Oligarch to afford a family home here.
For these reasons and more, people have spent the past two years flocking to E17 and surrounding areas.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49862061.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27202238. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by The Stow Brothers, Walthamstow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.