3 bedroom cottage for saleWhins Lane, Simonstone, Lancashire
- Stone built elevated property
- Fabulous views to front
- Highly sought after village
- 2 Double bedrooms
- Open plan lounge & dining room
- Freehold garage/workshop
- Central 3-pce bathroom & sep WC
- Great versatile attic space
- Tiered garden to front
- Viewing absolutely essential
Situated in the highly sought after village of Simonstone and boasting fabulous and breathtaking long distance views over the surrounding countryside, this elevated stone built property provides an ideal purchase for a variety of clients including families, professionals and downsizers.
The deceptive accommodation is arranged over three floors and comprises on the ground floor, entrance hallway with staircase ascending to the first floor. The lounge and dining room is open plan and is generous in proportions reflecting todays modern day requirements and a large picture window to the front infuses the room with an abundance of natural light whilst taking full advantage of the breathtaking views. The kitchen houses a range of matching wall, base and drawer units with co-ordinating working surfaces and there is also useful under stairs storage.
On the first floor there are double bedrooms situated to the front and rear of the property and a centrally positioned contemporary bathroom housing a three piece suite comprising pedestal hand wash basin, Quadrant shower cubicle and panelled bath. Tiled splashbacks provide a contrasting finish. There is also a separate wc housing a low level wc and hand wash basin. On the second floor is a great versatile attic space with two velux windows which the current vendors use as a second lounge/study and is accessed via the front bedroom.
Externally, to the front of the property is a tiered garden with stone pathway, paved patio area and panoramic views. To the rear is a small enclosed area together with a garage/workshop with manually operated up and over door, light and power installed and housing the oil storage tank.
An internal inspection is absolutely imperative to fully appreciate this fabulous property.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49863447.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27202364. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Petty Estate Agents Ltd, Burnley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.