4 bedroom terraced house for saleRadford Road, West Hoe, Plymouth, PL1 3BY
Withdrawn from Market
- Imposing 3 Storey Investment Property
- Currently Arranged As 3 Apartments
- 1 With 2 Bedrooms & 2 With 1 Double Bedroom
- Sitting Room, Separate Kitchen & Shower Room
- 2 Apartments Currently Let On Periodic Tenancies
- 1 At £520pcm & 1 At £475pcm
- Enclosed Rear Courtyard Garden
- Excellent Central Location
- Electric Wall Heaters & Mostly uPVC DG
- EPC D-59, C-70, D-65
Located in the popular are of West Hoe, within walking distance of the world famous Hoe Foreshore with panoramic views across Plymouth Sound, whilst the City Centre is only a 5/10 minutes drive. On the open expanse of the green lawned Plymouth Hoe, is Smeaton's Tower lighthouse together with views towards the historic Tinside Lido.
This imposing three storey investment property is currently laid out as three apartments; A, B and C.
'Apartment C' is situated on the lower ground floor and comprises an entrance lobby, sitting room, inner hallway, double bedroom, shower room and a kitchen with door leading to a rear lobby with door to the rear garden and a staircase leading to the other apartments.
'Apartment B' is located on the ground floor and is accessed via the communal hallway. The accommodation comprises an entrance hallway, sitting room, kitchen, a double bedroom and a shower room.
'Apartment A' is on the first floor and comprises a landing area, sitting room with views over parkland and tennis courts, kitchen, two bedrooms (one double and one single) and a shower room.
The property has an enclosed rear courtyard garden, electric wall heaters and is mostly uPVC double glazed.
The property does require modernisation and improvements throughout.
AGENTS NOTE: We understand that Apartments A and B are currently let on periodic tenancies and the current rental income for Apartment A is £520 pcm and for Apartment B is £475 pcm.
APARTMENT C Lower Ground Floor
SITTING ROOM 18' 1" x 17' 2" (5.51m x 5.23m)
BEDROOM 13' 2" x 11' 5" (4.01m x 3.48m)
KITCHEN 10' 1" x 9' (3.07m x 2.74m)
APARTMENT B Ground Floor
SITTING ROOM 17' 7" x 13' 5" (5.36m x 4.09m)
BEDROOM 13' 1" x 11' 5" (3.99m x 3.48m)
KITCHEN 10' 2" x 9' 3" (3.1m x 2.82m)
APARTMENT A First Floor
SITTING ROOM 17' 7" x 12' (5.36m x 3.66m)
BEDROOM 1 13' 1" x 11' 7" (3.99m x 3.53m)
BEDROOM 2 11' 2" x 6' 1" (3.4m x 1.85m)
KITCHEN 10' 3" x 9' 4" (3.12m x 2.84m)
REAR COURTYARD GARDEN
COUNCIL TAX: Band A for each apartment.
LOCAL AUTHORITY: Plymouth City Council
POSTCODE FOR SAT NAV: PL1 3BY
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 100663015840. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Lang Town & Country, Plymouth Waterside. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.