2 bedroom flat for saleMillharbour, London
- TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT
- SET WITHIN A SECURE DEVELOPMENT
- APPROX 730 SQ FEET LIVING SPACE
- PRIVATE BALCONY
- ALLOCATED UNDERGROUND PARKING
- LONG 999 YEAR LEASE
- ALL PRINCIPLE ROOMS SOUTH FACING
- 24HRS CONCIERGE
- EPC RATING C
LOCATION LOCATION LOCATION! WALK TO WORK.
This stylish two bedroomed refurbished apartment is located in an modern dock-side development moments away from Canary Wharf and benefits from a stylish semi open-plan reception/kitchen with floor to ceiling windows and glazed sliding door to a private balcony with southerly aspect, secure entry and communal gardens. The property comprises a bright reception room with dining area and glazed doors to balcony, open-plan kitchen with ample worktop space and integrated appliances, master bedroom with en-suite bathroom, additional bedroom, bathroom, guest cloakroom and allocated underground parking space
Millharbour is ideally situated for the wealth of shops, bars and dock-side attractions that can be found in Canary Wharf and the Isle of Dogs. Local transport links include South Quay Station (DLR), Canary Wharf Station (Jubilee Line)
Lease: 999Years from 2004
Service Charges: Approx £2964.00 p/a - 2017
Ground Rent: £350.00 p/a
Local authority: Tower Hamlets
Council Tax Band: Tax Band E
Council Tax: £1,523.89 p/a
EPC: RATING B
Total Sq Ft: 780 Approx
Disclaimer: Ashley King endeavour to advertise accurate representations of properties in descriptions, virtual tours and floor plans, however, they are intended as a guide only and interested parties must satisfy themselves by undertaking a personal inspection.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference AKS123000D05. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ashley King, Docklands. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.