2 bedroom flat for saleKings Meadow, Ainsdale
- First floor apartment
- Two double bedrooms
- Modern purpose built development
- Close to schools and bus links
- Ideal first time buy or investment
- Offered with no onward chain
ATTENTION FIRST TIME BUYERS AND INVESTORS! This two bedroom first floor apartment forms part of a modern development, and is being offered with the benefit of NO ONWARD CHAIN! The property is located close to bus links and primary schools, with accommodation that comprises; communal entrance with stairs to the first floor landing, entrance hall, lounge, kitchen, two double bedrooms and family bathroom. There are communal gardens along with residents parking spaces. Viewings are strictly by appointment with Ball & Percival Ainsdale Office.
8' 1'' x 9' 1'' (2.46m x 2.77m)
The kitchen is fitted with a matching range of wall and base units, work surfaces over with inset wash hand basin. Integrated oven with four ring hob and extractor hood over, space for a fridge freezer, plumbing for a washing machine. Double glazed window to the front, part tiled walls.
9' 0'' x 14' 1'' (2.74m x 4.29m)
Double glazed windows to the side and rear, electric radiator.
9' 0'' x 12' 0'' (2.74m x 3.65m)
Double glazed window to the side, central heating radiator.
8' 4'' x 5' 6'' (2.54m x 1.68m)
The bathroom is fitted with a suite that comprises; panelled bath with mixer tap and shower over, wash hand basin with twin taps and low level WC. Opaque double glazed window to the side, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
There are well tended communal gardens, along with residents parking spaces.
We have been informed by the current owner that the property has a monthly service charge of £64. Interested parties should confirm this information with their legal representative. We have also been informed that the property is leasehold.
Secure intercom entry system to access the development, with stairs that lead to the first floor landing.
Entrance door from the first floor landing, intercom handset, loft access panel and storage cupboard that houses the hot water cylinder.
11' 9'' x 16' 7'' into the bay (3.58m x 5.05m)
Double glazed window to the bay, electric heater.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49864863.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8072523. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ball & Percival, Ainsdale. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.