1 bedroom apartment for saleTrinity Tower, Quadrant Walk, Canary Wharf, E14
- 575 sqft Plus Wrap Around Balcony
- 24 Hour Concierge Service
- On-Site Gymnasium
- Floor to Ceiling Windows
- Modern Integrated Kitchen
- Skyline Balcony Views
- Est Service Charge: £1,500 pa
- Est Ground Rent: £250 pa
- Tenure: Leasehold
- OPEN 7 DAYS A WEEK!
Luxury one double bedroom 6th floor apartment in central Canary Wharf. Featuring high spec fixtures and fittings, engineered wooden floors, floor to ceiling windows, wrap around balcony, granite kitchen work-tops and fully integrated appliances.
The property is currently let until September 2017 - At which point a full maintenance check and professional clean will take place. Accommodation comprises of main entrance with elevator, entrance hall, open plan reception room with kitchen, double bedroom and main bathroom.
Trinity Tower is situated in the center of the Millharbour regeneration project which heralds the latest major development moments from both South Quay DLR and Canary Wharf Stations. This prestigious development also benefits from:
- On sight Residents Gymnasium
- 24 hour Concierge Service
- Security & Ground keeping
Please call to arrange your viewing!
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 27181407. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Ernest-Brooks International, London. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.