3 bedroom terraced house for saleRibble Avenue, Southport, Merseyside. PR9 8LZ
- Spacious Mid Terrace Property
- 3 Bedrooms
- Modern Fitted Kitchen/ Diner
- Spacious Living Room
- Modern Family Bathroom
- Modern En Suite to Master Bedroom
- Well maintained gardens to the front & rear
- uPVC double glazing
- Quiet Cul De Sac
Viewings highly recommended for this spacious mid terrace property located on a quiet cul de sac which would make an ideal family home. The property is located in Crossens close to Churchtown.
To the ground floor is a porch, entrance hall, spacious living room and modern kitchen/ diner.
To the first floor are 3 good sized bedrooms, modern family bathroom and en suite shower room to the master bedroom.
The property has recently had an en suite shower room installed, new fitted kitchen and redecoration throughout.
To the rear is a large garden with lawn and patio area, with a pretty garden to the front.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49865175.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference PRA10536. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by N.W.E Estate Agents, Southport. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* The speed displayed is the maximum broadband speed package available on comparethemarket.com. These may be lower at peak times and can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.