2 bedroom semi-detached house for sale1 Trevia Walls, Camelford, Cornwall
- Excellent first time buyer or second home
- Two bedroom semi-detached cottage
- Quiet rural location close to the town
- Off road parking
- Pleasant countryside views to the front
- Energy efficiency rating - E
Offered with no onward chain, ideal for a first time buyer or second home owner, 1 Trevia Walls is a quaint two bedroom semi - detached cottage situated in peaceful semi-rural location beside the popular town of Camelford. Accommodation comprises 2 bedrooms, cosy sitting room with open fireplace, sizeable kitchen / diner and well equipped bathroom. Outside the property offers off road parking, low maintenance garden area and pleasant rural views across neighbouring countryside.
Trevia is situated in a rural location just outside of Camelford, within a quarter of a mile of Bowood Golf Club and the town centre.
The property is a mile from Camelford which provides a range of social, commercial and shopping facilities. Further afield in either
direction the town’s of Wadebridge and Launceston (15 miles) provide a fuller range of facilities with the latter providing access to the A30 dual carriageway leading to Exeter (a further 42 miles) with Intercity rail link, M5 motorway link and International airport.
In all directions from the property there is scenery of outstanding natural beauty. Some 6 miles to the north is the National Trust cliff scenery of the North Cornish coast with sandy family beaches and quaint former fishing villages. To the west is the unique microclimate of the Camel Valley with superb facilities for sailing (Rock) and fishing. To the south is the rugged open spaces of Bodmin Moor ideal for walking and riding and to the east, Dartmoor and the Tamar Valley, the latter steeped in 18th Century mining history. In all directions are good golf courses including Bowood golf and country club very close by and established members clubs at Bude and Launceston.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 7943868. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Kivells, Bude - Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.