1 bedroom flat for saleHornbeam Road, Buckhurst Hill, IG9
- One bedroom top floor apartment
- Spacious accommodation throughout
- Investment opportunity for cash buyers
- Good size lounge with separate kitchen
- Beautiful communal grounds
- UPVC double glazing
- Offered with a share of freehold and a long lease
- Well located for the Central Line and shops
- Garage en bloc
- EPC F
Tenure: Share of Freehold
A one bedroom top floor apartment which offers surprisingly spacious rooms sizes. The property does require refurbishment and offers a blank canvas for prospective buyers. This apartment is being sold with garage en bloc, a long lease and share of the freehold. Please note that the property is of a non-standard construction and would be suitable for cash buyers.
The Willows is a well tended private development situated just a short walk from Roding Valley and Buckhurst Hill Central Line Stations, with its links to the City, Canary Wharf and West End. Queens Road's cafes, restaurants, boutique shops and Waitrose Supermarket are a wallk away. The area is well served with both state and independent schools and for leisure pursuits, there is Epping Forest, Roding Valley Nature Reserve, tennis and cricket clubs and there is a David Lloyd Club conveniently close by.
The accommodation comprises of a good size kitchen, separate lounge, double bedroom, bathroom and separate w/c. There is UPVC double glazing and night storage heaters.
The development has beautifully maintained communal gardens and offers garage en bloc and communal parking.
Entrance Hall; Lounge 16'3 x 10'9; Bedroom 11'10 x 9'0; Kitchen 10'10 x 8'5; Bathroom; Separate w/c.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49867398.html
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference FARRO_001189. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Farr O'Neil, Buckhurst Hill. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.