6 bedroom semi-detached house for saleAlverstoke, Hampshire
Withdrawn from Market
- Outstanding Victorian residence with grand proportions & original features
- Additional 1 bedroom flat and detached 2 bedroom coach house
- Development opportunity to divide into 2 separate dwellings
- Walking distance to Alverstoke village amenities
- Beautiful enclosed private gardens
- EPC Rating F (28)
A superb Victorian residence currently offering three reception rooms, six bedrooms, a self contained one bedroom flat and a detached two bedroom coach house. My clients have planning approval to divide the property into two separate dwelllings and this can be viewed on Gosport Borough Council website (Reference Number: 17/00087/FULL). The property has beautiful private gardens and is situated within Alverstoke’s conservation area and within walking distance of Stokes Bay and The Solent offering coastal walks and water activities. Alverstoke village centre is quarter of a mile away and has a range of amenities including a church, schools, local shops, pubs and restaurants. Access to the M27 is under 8 miles away and a passenger ferry exists to mainline rail links to London Waterloo.
SUMMARY OF FEATURES:
Stunning original features to include high ceilings, ceiling roses and high skirtings, Beautiful original working sash windows, Original pine stripped doors with original finger plates, Original pine staircase and pine floors, Entrance Porch and Cloakroom with original Victorian tiles, Superbly proportioned reception rooms with original Victorian marble and cast iron fireplaces with decorative tiles, Woodburner & original bell board in Breakfast Room & Butler's sink in Kitchen, Working Victorian cast iron fireplaces to all bedrooms, Roof terrace with walled parapet, Large fully boarded loft (potential for conversion), Private garden mainly laid to lawn with mature shrubs and fruit trees, Wooden gardener's potting shed, Triple Garage with electric up & over doors, power & light; and in and out driveway, Stunning Coach House with original features and access to the rear
TENURE: Freehold; SERVICES: Mains gas, electricity, water and drainage; LOCAL AUTHORITY: Gosport Borough Council; TAX BAND: F
Fareham Train Station - 7.3 miles; Portsmouth - 14 miles; Gosport Ferry - 1.7 miles
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49867578.html?premiumA=true
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 8037813. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Taylor Hill & Bond, Titchfield. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.