2 bedroom flat for saleAphrodite Court
Sold by Us
This home is available to anyone that is affordable, minimum household income required £52,607 and is able to raise a shared ownership mortgage
You are unable to purchase a suitable home to meet your housing needs on the open market.
You do not already own a home or you will have sold your current home before you purchase.
Only applicants who are registered with London and Quadrant will be eligible to be offered the property for our schemes. If you are not registered please visit our website and register to obtain your unique reference number i.e. LQS0012345
You will require a deposit to obtain a mortgage for this property
Viewings will be held on Thursday 16th November 2017 between 10.30am - 11.30am.
Please email to book a viewing - Please ensure you include your full name, annual income before deductions (this can be joint or singular), contact telephone number and LQS reference number.
Please note: Viewings are on a first come first served basis. Viewing are taking place on the above date and time only, if you are unable to attend you may wish to ask a friend or family member to attend on your behalf.
Share Percentage - 25%, Share Value - £103,750, Monthly rent - £713.28, Minimum Income - £55,546
Share Percentage - 50%, Share Value - £207,500, Monthly rent - £475.52, Minimum Income - £72,104
75% - Not affordable
Open plan living room to kitchen
• Beige kitchen units with Black work surface
• Two double bedrooms, one with fitted wardrobes
• For your weekly food shop, Tesco is opposite the development
• The Olympic park is within walking distance
• There are a number of schools accessible from Warton Road, such as Carpenters Primary School, School 21 and
UK community college.
• Westfield Shopping Centre is a approx. 0.3 miles with Stratford High Street offering a range of shops.
• If you like to keep fit Fit4Less gym is approx. 1.4 miles away
• Pudding Mill Lane is within 0.3 miles
• Stratford High Street is 0.3 miles
• Stratford (Jubilee and DLR) is within 0.4 miles
• Local bus links
• A12 is easily reached
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 898_268. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by L&Q, L&Q Re Sale Membership. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.