2 bedroom flat for saleNormanton Road, South Croydon
- 10 minutes to South Croydon Station (approx)
- Beautifully Presented Throughout
- External Storage within block
- Private Balcony Connecting to Private Garden
- Allocated Parking Space
- 15mins walk to Lloyds Park Tram Stop (approx)
A beautifully presented two bedroom two bathroom ground floor luxury apartment with its own garden and balcony. Offered in excellent decorative order with secure gated parking.
Front door to Entrance Hall, entry phone, store cupboard housing boiler
Open plan Kitchen/Dining Room/Lounge.
A double aspect room with double glazed window to side and rear, double glazed French doors leading to balcony and garden, wood floor, two radiators.
Kitchen fitted in a range of base and eye level units with quartz work surfaces over and matching up stands. Bosch oven, Bosch four ring induction hob with extractor fan over, Built in appliances include Neff dishwasher, AEG washing machine, Siemens fridge freezer.
Master Bedroom with matching wood floor, double wardrobe with sliding mirror doors, radiator, double glazed window overlooking garden.
En-suite Shower Room with shower cubical, low level wc, wash basin with quartz surround, heated towel rail, tiled floor.
Bedroom 2 with matching wood floor, double glazed window overlooking garden, double wardrobe and sliding mirror doors
Bathroom with P shaped bath with shower over and fitted shower screen, low level wc, pedestal wash basin, tiled floor, heated towel rail
Balcony with glass and chrome balustrade with four steps to side, leading to
Own area of garden with flower bed. Remainder of garden laid to AstroTurf, enclosed by panel fencing.
Gated car park with allocated parking space, secure store room.
Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008.
The Agent has not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures and fittings or services and so cannot verify that they are in working order or fit for the purpose. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor or Surveyor. References to the Tenure of a Property are based on information supplied by the Seller. The Agent has not had sight of the title documents. A Buyer is advised to obtain verification from their Solicitor. Items shown in photographs are NOT included unless specifically mentioned within the sales particulars. They may however be available by separate negotiation. Buyers must check the availability of any property and make an appointment to view before embarking on any journey to see a property.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference UPW1150. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Park & Bailey, Warlingham. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.