2 bedroom flat for sale43 Abels Mill, Brook Street, Derby
- Particularly spacious fourth floor apartment
- Lift and stairs access
- Two double bedrooms
- Bathroom with a white suite
- Generous size open plan living room and kitchen
- Popular City Centre location
- Secure allocated parking
- Viewing is highly recommended
Particularly spacious fourth floor apartment having lift and stairs access, secure allocated parking, two double bedrooms, modern white bathroom, impressive 21' x 13' open plan living room and kitchen, there's even a 32' long hallway! City Centre location. Don't miss out - give us a call to arrange a viewing.
Ground Floor Entrance
Secure entry system, lift and stairs to the upper floors.
Entrance door with spyhole, radiator, laminate flooring.
Living Room and Kitchen
21.6ft x 13.5ft
Three secondary double glazed windows, wood fronted base units and wall cupboards, worktops, inset stainless steel one-and-a-half bowl sink, built-in oven with gas hob and cooker hood, space and plumbing for washing machine, space and plumbing for dishwasher, space for tall fridge/freezer, two radiators, laminate flooring, built-in storage cupboard, built-in cupboard housing the gas central heating 'combi' boiler.
19.9ft x 8.4ft
Three secondary double glazed windows, radiator, laminate flooring.
12.4ft x 10.3ft
Two secondary double glazed windows, radiator.
White suite comprising panelled bath with shower over, pedestal washbasin and close coupled WC. Splashback and floor tiling, towel rail radiator, secondary double glazed window.
There is a secure gated vehicle entrance and a private parking space is allocated to the apartment.
We understand the property is leasehold for a term of 999 years commenced 2004. The ground rent is one peppercorn per year if demanded. The service charge is currently £146.23 from 01/04/2017
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49870053.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference ALT170247. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Hall and Benson , Derby. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.