5 bedroom detached house for saleDenham Avenue, Denham, Buckinghamshire, UB9
Offers in Excess of
- Detached family residence
- Five bedrooms
- Three bathrooms
- Three reception rooms
- Ample off road parking
- Double garage with annexe above
- Stunning rear garden
- Potential to extend (STPP)
- Aprrox 2902 sq ft/269.6 sq m
- EPC rating: F
Having immense street presence this character filled five bedroom/three bathroom detached family residence offers a wonderful opportunity to extend (STPP) and enhance to ones own personal specification and benefits from three reception rooms, ample off road parking, double garage with annexe and a stunning rear garden.
You are welcomed into the property via the spacious reception hallway which leads through to the well proportion reception rooms, kitchen, breakfast room and ground floor shower room. To the first floor there is a master en-suite bedroom, four further bedrooms and family bathroom completes this floor.
To the front there is ample off road parking, double garage, annexe above, to the rear there is a stunning garden which is mainly laid to lawn with established trees and shrubs.
Located in the sought after and picturesque Denham Village with its vast range of local amenities including a range of independent retailers, pubs, coffee bars and restaurant.
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference GRC170500. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Gibbs Gillespie, Gerrards Cross Sales. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.