3 bedroom semi-detached house for saleBittern Walk, Brierley Hill, DY5
- EPC AWAITED
- Close Proximity To Peters Hill Sschool
- Pleasant Cul-De-Sac Location
- Garage To Rear
- Gas Central Heating System
- Double Glazing
- Through Lounge/Dining Room
- Fitted Kitchen
- Bathroom With Bath And Separate Shower
GARAGE TO REAR! Located in a pleasant cul-de-sac and being within close proximity to Peters Hill Primary School this well presented property makes an ideal family home. The property benefits from gas central heating and double glazing. Accommodation comprises of entrance porch, hallway, through lounge and fitted kitchen on the ground floor with three bedrooms and a family bathroom upstairs. Externally, gardens to front and rear. EPC awaited.
Enjoying popular location near to the Caledonia providing transport links towards Lye and Stourbridge and in the opposite direction towards the Merry Hill retail centre.
Internal inspection recommended on this well presented property! Being situated in a pleasant cul-de-sac with good schools nearby. What more could you ask for?
Lounge / Dining Room 20' 9" x 0' 0" (6.32m x 0m )
Fitted Kitchen 8' 11" x 8' 1" (2.71m x 2.46m )
Bedroom 1 10' 5" x 10' 0" (3.18m x 3.04m )
Bedroom 2 10' 0" x 10' 0" (3.04m x 3.04m )
IMPORTANT NOTE TO PURCHASERS:
We endeavour to make our sales particulars accurate and reliable, however, they do not constitute or form part of an offer or any contract and none is to be relied upon as statements of representation or fact. Any services, systems and appliances listed in this specification have not been tested by us and no guarantee as to their operating ability or efficiency is given. All measurements have been taken as a guide to prospective buyers only, and are not precise. Please be advised that some of the particulars may be awaiting vendor approval. If you require clarification or further information on any points, please contact us, especially if you are traveling some distance to view. Fixtures and fittings other than those mentioned are to be agreed with the seller.
More information from this agent
To view this media, please visit the on-line version of this page at www.rightmove.co.uk/property-for-sale/property-49870857.html
Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) graphs
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 528690370. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Your Move , Dudley. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.