1 bedroom flat for saleBuccleuch Street, Glasgow, Glasgow, G3 6SJ
- Traditional second floor flat
- Welcoming Hallway
- Bright Lounge (front facing)
- Modern Fitted Breakfasting Kitchen
- Double Bedroom (front facing)
- Bathroom and separate w.c
- Gas central heating, replacement windows
- Original features, central location
***SEE VIDEO***Keys Estate agents are pleased to offer to the market this nicely presented second floor flat in the popular Garnethill area close to excellent amenities. The property is only minutes walk from transport services including underground station, the main bus station, railway stations and 200 yards from Sauchiehall Street. It is therefore, convenient for all amenities in the city centre including restaurants, bars, cinema, theatre, retail shop outlets, etc. There are also excellent road links close by giving access to the Central Belt motorway network.
Located within a refurbished sandstone corner building, the property benefits from replacement windows, gas central heating throughout and security controlled entry. The main door to the property leads to a well-proportioned entrance hall with all apartments off. A front-facing spacious lounge with elaborate cornicing and central rose. A front-facing breakfasting fitted kitchen. A good sized double bedroom with decorative cornicing and front-facing. A tiled 2-piece suite bathroom and a separate cloakroom that comprises a toilet and a wash hand basin with tiled splash backs.
This is an ideal location for Glasgow School of Art, RASMD, Caledonian University, Strathclyde University and other educational institutions. The business district is also a short walk away. Parking permits are available to all residents.
Map & Street View
Street View is unavailable in this location
Disclaimer - Property reference 407001. The information displayed about this property comprises a property advertisement. Rightmove.co.uk makes no warranty as to the accuracy or completeness of the advertisement or any linked or associated information, and Rightmove has no control over the content. This property advertisement does not constitute property particulars. The information is provided and maintained by Keys Estate Agents, Glasgow. Please contact the selling agent or developer directly to obtain any information which may be available under the terms of The Energy Performance of Buildings (Certificates and Inspections) (England and Wales) Regulations 2007 or the Home Report if in relation to a residential property in Scotland.
* Average speeds are based on the download speeds of at least 50% of customers at peak time (8pm to 10pm) from packages available on comparethemarket.com. Speed can be affected by a range of technical and environmental factors. The speed you receive where you live may be lower than that listed above. You can check the estimated speed to your property prior to purchasing. Fibre/cable services at your postcode are subject to availability. You can confirm availability on the provider's website. Providers may increase charges. You should have the right to exit your contract without penalty if this happens. The information is provided and maintained by Decision Technologies Limited.
Map data ©OpenStreetMap contributors.